Resident Evil Village PSN Avatars & PS4 Theme Free Rewards

3 hours ago, fresquinho said:

What the hell? It doesn't let me complete the 2nd mission, it says "Mission Not Available" so I can't get the theme... DAFUQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Apparently I'm screwed I guess.. WHY ME

Same with me, but i thought that's because I play on PS5 and you can't use themes there. Super weird.

• Like 1

Im in no rush to start the game, but i would have for the theme if it was a good theme, but i think it looks pretty weak personally, if a theme cant even have themed icons i dont bother wasting the hdd space, stock icons suck and its the same static image of Chris weve all seen a hundred times, dynamic or nothing, at least the menu music doesnt sound like it will annoy you after it loops a few times like some themes do and the key tone sounds fine so not all bad, still, im not gonna miss this one, nice idea as a reward for playing though, kudos Capcom

8 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Haha I’m just pulling your leg! 1f609.png flex all you want! I hope you’re enjoying the PS5. I see you playing it a lot but sadly it no longer shows what games you’re playing anymore. It sucks they removed that feature.

Oh no, that sucks! I wasn't aware that you couldn't see that. I can still see what PS4 folks are playing. I have been enjoying the PS5 though, although I've mostly been playing PS4 games on it so far. Been playing a lot of Kingdom Come: Deliverance lately.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...