Demons poor excuse of a checklist...

On 6/8/2021 at 4:27 AM, Darkette said:

Sorry to derail further, and a big congrats on wolf 2 @The Devils Reaper. Your profile is looking really nice and I look forward to seeing what you start in the near future!

And yes, @The Devils Reaper is making amazing progress towards his goals this year. Has completed some things I could only dream of really. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic discussion
  • Like 4

We all play for different reasons, myself included. I haven't been around as long as some of you guys but I can definitely admire what some trophy hunters have achieved. I don't think I will ever reach 1000 ultra rares because I'm starting to reach a point in my life whee gaming is gradually taking a backseat to real life priorities. If I was 20 years old again, sure, I'd probably have the energy to dedicate loads of time to stack a bunch of ultra rares if I had the right mindset. But now? It's just not for me. I challenge myself every now and then, but I don't do it constantly.

I'm going to be a little harsh here. I don't exactly like The Devils Reaper a great deal, he is far from my favorite user here on PSNP because he insulted me a couple times and tried to offer a bunch of sarcasm towards me in the past, whenever I tried to make a rant. However I can admire his dedication and skill towards trophy hunting. You can not like somebody much, but you can still admire them. That's my status with The Devils Reaper in a nutshell.

The Devils Reaper, continue to do what you do, you're doing great at it. And this is all I have to say.

Removed off topic discussion
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, The Devils Reaper said:

I appreciate that mate, thank you! Took me a second to realize who you were because I was so used to your Crash Bandicoot Avatar 1f604.png 

Much love on your 100% profile btw, and nice work on that Oddworld plat, you’re a beast!

You're not the first not knowing who I am anymore haha. This made me just go back to my old Crash stuff ?. I've been using it for the past 3 years on here anyways. 

Thanks for the kind words! Even though it's a 50/50 good games bad games profile I always appreciate all the positivity :D!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Devils Reaper said:

I don’t care about all the ultra-rare dick swinging bullshit, mate. I only use that stuff as ammunition because I know how much it means to people like you. To me, developing friendships is far more important. I genuinely like you as a person. I just don’t agree with some of the nonsensical rubbish you post on these forums. Regarding my insults and sarcasm, most of that was light-hearted banter. I thought you from all people would get that, considering you keep reminding the community of how soft everyone is. I apologize if you took offense to any of it, was never my intention.

Without knowing it, starting my own checklist actually made this possible. I got to know a lot of fantastic people through the checklist section in general, many of which I now also play with regularly online, and talk to them a lot. Without those contacts and good discussions, I think my time spent on this forum would be far lower :) 

Personally, I'm also glad to see that you are becoming more active here. Always enjoy reading your updates! 

And just to be fair... Sarcasm runs deeeeeep in my family... but I had to learn not to use it as much in written form, as it is most of the time misinterpreted ?? Always appreciate it when I come across some good sarcasm though, and THAT you can deliver ?

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 2

On 6/9/2021 at 1:43 AM, The Devils Reaper said:

You’re not being harsh at all, and I fully agree with everything you said. One thing you don’t seem to understand is my admiration for your passion with this hobby. When you PM’d me on how to do Survival solo in Uncharted 4, did I not explain everything to you in full? Do we not have our little bonding moments with Surgeon Sim? Did I not invite you on multiple occasions to play co-op with us in this very thread?

I still have that PM, but while it’s quicker to just do Survival with others, I have poor internet so that really isn’t an option. I may get to it when I’ll get to it, which can be a long time. 

If Super Meat Boy told me anything, it’s that it can take me years before I finally get around to something. I still have stuff from 2015 - 2016 I haven’t even played yet. 

Surgeon Simulator was very hard, and my second hardest platinum. Sometimes you just have to rant to let it all out, as we do from time to time. 

On 6/9/2021 at 1:43 AM, The Devils Reaper said:

I don’t care about all the ultra-rare dick swinging bullshit, mate. I only use that stuff as ammunition because I know how much it means to people like you. To me, developing friendships is far more important. I genuinely like you as a person. I just don’t agree with some of the nonsensical rubbish you post on these forums. Regarding my insults and sarcasm, most of that was light-hearted banter. I thought you from all people would get that, considering you keep reminding the community of how soft everyone is. I apologize if you took offense to any of it, was never my intention. 

If I wanted to I can have a lot more ultra rares, but in doing so that just sucks the fun out of trophy hunting for me. And for how lopsided the trophy system is now, anything can pass or not pass. It doesn’t make a difference to me whether I have 300 ultra rares or close to 1000. You can find a lot of niche games on the PS4 nobody bothers playing anymore with a hefty amount of ultra rares. That’s usually because of the games being overly niche, rather than games that were really challenging. I found Dead Space 2 harder than a lot of ultra rares I’ve obtained, so that serves as a good example. 

You don’t get to rant and criticize as much as I do without having some people tell you you’re full of rubbish. I’m not changing up just because someone doesn't like something I posted. But the comment Olivia posted just goes to show how soft people are. That’s not just this community, it’s the world we live in now. I can’t breathe a few meters without somebody being a little offended, as I’ve gotten countless times on Facebook and Twitter. If people think PSNP is a little bad Twitter is far worse. That’s why I left, because I don’t need to waste my time on morons. 

It’s both intriguing and sad at the same time how we all share one interest, but our petty differences is enough for us to argue and make a flame war. It is what it is. 

• Like 2

On 09/06/2021 at 5:55 PM, Arcesius said:

Without knowing it, starting my own checklist actually made this possible. I got to know a lot of fantastic people through the checklist section in general, many of which I now also play with regularly online, and talk to them a lot. Without those contacts and good discussions, I think my time spent on this forum would be far lower :) 

Personally, I'm also glad to see that you are becoming more active here. Always enjoy reading your updates! 

That's really good to hear because that's all that matters at the end of the day!

On 09/06/2021 at 5:55 PM, Arcesius said:

And just to be fair... Sarcasm runs deeeeeep in my family... but I had to learn not to use it as much in written form, as it is most of the time misinterpreted 1f602.png1f602.png Always appreciate it when I come across some good sarcasm though, and THAT you can deliver 1f601.png

Same deal with me man. Such a good form of humour, but I had to calm down on it myself too ?

On 09/06/2021 at 8:48 PM, AJ_Radio said:

You don’t get to rant and criticize as much as I do without having some people tell you you’re full of rubbish. I’m not changing up just because someone doesn't like something I posted. But the comment Olivia posted just goes to show how soft people are. That’s not just this community, it’s the world we live in now. I can’t breathe a few meters without somebody being a little offended, as I’ve gotten countless times on Facebook and Twitter. If people think PSNP is a little bad Twitter is far worse. That’s why I left, because I don’t need to waste my time on morons. 

It’s both intriguing and sad at the same time how we all share one interest, but our petty differences is enough for us to argue and make a flame war. It is what it is. 

This is why I'm a fan, you're relentless! We sure do relate on the social media front... I left that shit a long time ago for the same reasons you mentioned above.

Edited by The Devils Reaper
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

This is why I'm a fan, you're relentless! We sure do relate on the social media front... I left that shit a long time ago for the same reasons you mentioned above.

We need something new. Facebook and Twitter have sat on that throne for too long. They were both good back in the day in say 2006 - 2007, but they got too big. Then all the angry Baby Boomers and radical politically minded took over. 

YouTube has even gotten stale. And it’s not like there’s any competition. Sure there’s plenty of video hosting websites out there, but none can draw the attention and influence YouTube gets on a daily basis.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

L758121.png

:platinum: Plat # 846

:platinum: Ultra Rare Plat # 91

Enjoyment – 9/10

Difficulty – 4/10

I wanted to do a big write-up on this masterpiece, but I think more than enough posts have been modified or deleted in this thread, so I’m only going to list my completions with a difficulty/enjoyment rating going forward. It took me a while to realise my humour is a bit much for a safe place like PSNP 1f605.png Thanks again to everyone (sorry your posts got removed) for the love and support 270c.png

Good to hear you still enjoyed it given the massive grind. I'll get it done by 2028.

No free speech in PRNK. PSNP is a similar acronym with similar results so it makes sense. 

• Like 2

On 24/06/2021 at 2:28 PM, adam1984123 said:

Good to hear you still enjoyed it given the massive grind. I'll get it done by 2028.

At least it was a fun grind unlike our bag runs in Payday ?

On 24/06/2021 at 2:28 PM, adam1984123 said:

No free speech in PRNK. PSNP is a similar acronym with similar results so it makes sense. 

One of the best comments on here Cheers for twisting my arm with Deadpool and Dishonored mate. You know I ended up deleting both these games a while back so I’m glad I gave them a run in the end. Speaking of which!

La87750.png

:platinum: Plat # 847

Enjoyment – 7/10

Difficulty – 4/10

• Like 4

On 23.6.2021 at 5:47 PM, The Devils Reaper said:

L758121.png

:platinum: Plat # 846

:platinum: Ultra Rare Plat # 91

Enjoyment – 9/10

Difficulty – 4/10

I wanted to do a big write-up on this masterpiece, but I think more than enough posts have been modified or deleted in this thread, so I’m only going to list my completions with a difficulty/enjoyment rating going forward. It took me a while to realise my humour is a bit much for a safe place like PSNP ? Thanks again to everyone (sorry your posts got removed) for the love and support ✌️

Nice! Even though you didn’t give it a detailed review, just looking at your enjoyment rating for the game tells me that you had a blast with it. Definitely a great game, I wonder how fast you got to level 50 online now that there has been new updates with the bounties and the roles etc. I remember when I did it a while ago, it took a little minute to get there. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Don_carlito94 said:

Nice! Even though you didn’t give it a detailed review, just looking at your enjoyment rating for the game tells me that you had a blast with it. Definitely a great game, I wonder how fast you got to level 50 online now that there has been new updates with the bounties and the roles etc. I remember when I did it a while ago, it took a little minute to get there. 

In terms of quality, it would have to be one of the greatest games I’ve ever played. Being a fan of all genres, I normally try and get through my games by their year of release. Starting with launch titles, then moving onto remasters etc. While that may sound a bit unorthodox, I’ve always had this expectation of “newer is better”. Ridiculous I know, given the amount shit that’s been released over the past few years, but the point I’m trying to make is this style of play usually results in very generous reviews on my part when I jump the gun by spoiling myself with a more current/mainstream AAA blockbuster. Sorry for the minor tangent, I just wanted to make it clear as to why I rate games like this so highly!

As for the online, I went the collector role and it took me 3 x 10 hour sessions to get to level 50 after I had done all the other online trophies. I chose that route because I was so captivated by all the scenery, sound, and calming/therapeutic atmosphere. This is also why it took me roughly 10 hours to grab all the collectibles per day. You could probably do it in half that time if you speed run it. I'm sure it took a hell of a lot longer back when you got it all done.

Nice work on SMB with recently getting Zombie Boy mate! You're closing in on the plat!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, UltimateFlame24 said:

Who cares when your a cheater? Impossible to have profile like this without cheating

you're a very narrow minded person to think it isn't possible to have his profile without cheating.  why you got your profile hidden you some sort of troll?

• Like 4