ThatMuttGuy

Oh god, they added DLC trophies

213 posts in this topic

Thank you that worked, for the outrider trophy type in where you can spawn enemies "spider" spawn all these spiders and insta kill them that should work thank you @Deluziion90 for the quick and information :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Thank you that worked, for the outrider trophy type in where you can spawn enemies "spider" spawn all these spiders and insta kill them that should work thank you @Deluziion90 for the quick and information :)

 

No problem ūüĎćūüŹĽ.

 

For anyone else struggling:

- Improved blacksmith bench

- Weapon handle + bunch of eldarium

- Survivor axe recipe (learn this first in your inventory)

 

- Put stuff in  blacksmith bench

- press craft bottom right. Small bar should start loading up the weapon.

when done take out the weapon and trophy should pop.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They seemed to get the wrong impression as to why so many people played this game....we REALLY DID NOT want DLC added.  

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Azaan60 said:

 

I'm out of the loop. What happened to Borderlands? 

The PS3 version got DLC trophies nine years later.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

The PS3 version got DLC trophies nine years later.

 

You mean Borderlands 2 with that DLC to promote 3? The PS3 version never got that DLC, only the PS4 version which came much later got it.

 

What that poster meant regarding Borderlands was 3 released a second season pass which had just 2 pieces of DLC and they were not considered very good. Like with this DLC here, many complained about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

 

You mean Borderlands 2 with that DLC to promote 3? The PS3 version never got that DLC, only the PS4 version which came much later got it.

 

What that poster meant regarding Borderlands was 3 released a second season pass which had just 2 pieces of DLC and they were not considered very good. Like with this DLC here, many complained about it.

I don't have knowledge enough of the series to go into detail, but I was told the JP stack of Borderlands 1 got the Claptrap DLC nine years later. I had assumed NA got the same treatment too (except they would have actually been able to complete the DLC).

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

 

You mean Borderlands 2 with that DLC to promote 3? The PS3 version never got that DLC, only the PS4 version which came much later got it.

 

What that poster meant regarding Borderlands was 3 released a second season pass which had just 2 pieces of DLC and they were not considered very good. Like with this DLC here, many complained about it.

No, you're wrong, it was actually Borderlands 1. The Japanese version of the game got the Claptrap DLC trophies added to the list 12 years later, however, the DLC was never released in Japan, there is no physical or digital version of the game with the DLC, meaning that those trophies are unattainable and no one will ever be able to get 100% trophies in the Japanese version.

Edited by Phoenixgaming1
typo
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2021 at 0:48 PM, da_Heino said:

Can't wait to delete some of my games for this garbage again :)

What's the dlc called?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo, noooooo~!  What are we gonna do - this game could literally ruin my account completion if they shut down the servers after this DLC fails...

 

We all need to get this done and help each other...  All us completionists got burned - the game DL is 134.493GB now...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Onyx_Shi said:

What's the dlc called?

 

Isle of Siptah. Should be $19.99 on the US Store. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/05/2021 at 1:30 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Seriously with this? Really?!?! UGH!!! The 5 trillion DLCs you've already spewed on to the PSN marketplace wasn't enough already?! Have to keep milking this game for more cash, eh? Jesus christ move on - make another game or something! Yay, there goes ANOTHER 100% completion of mine down the toilet! I'm so TIRED of developers doing this! Ya know something, I've worked so hard over the years to get what was once an absolutely terrible completion rating to where it is today just for developers to strip my 100% because they want to cash in even more on their game and I've just really had it. I don't remember it being like this at all during the PS3 days. With the PS4 era it's ALL the time! 

 

Sorry, just really sick of it, that's all. Stuff like this (among several other things) have really brought me to the end of the line here with gaming. Day by day I feel myself getting closer to walking away from gaming and to be truly honest, I can't wait for that day to come. I just don't want to do this gaming/trophy thing any longer. it's really taken its toll on me over the years and burned me the hell out.

Bro advice from a guy who is on the same boat as you: take small breaks from it. You are clearly stressed as fk, just looking at your profile and i know why haha. I am just like this too, i hate things like this shit, my OCD wont let me leave that thrash ( cant call that a game ) and i will have to waste money on that, of course i will wait for a sale but Jesus, just WHY?? So stupid, i will never buy anything from them again. I am afraid they will do the same shit on ARK, God this is ultra garbage. And dont quit trophy hunting bro, look at my profile , i stayed almost 2 years without touching a pad and i am better now, if wasnt for the pandemic i would be outside having fun with life, but it is what it is

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

I don't have knowledge enough of the series to go into detail, but I was told the JP stack of Borderlands 1 got the Claptrap DLC nine years later. I had assumed NA got the same treatment too (except they would have actually been able to complete the DLC).

 

15 hours ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

No, you're wrong, it was actually Borderlands 1. The Japanese version of the game got the Claptrap DLC trophies added to the list 12 years later, however, the DLC was never released in Japan, there is no physical or digital version of the game with the DLC, meaning that those trophies are unattainable and no one will ever be able to get 100% trophies in the Japanese version.

 

Ah, I see. I recall reading up on that nasty business though was not aware there was such a gap between the game's release and the adding of that list to the JP version. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the clear example of the debate on whether it is worth having the profile with all games at 100%. If you have money (to spend 20 euros on this  garbage game and its dlc) then yes, for most people it is not worth it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started Isle of Siptah dlc and I'm almost done but there are some weird things:

1) I followed both of guide for "The Gem in the Tower" trophy and I've all of discovery location but no trophy. I thought I was missing The Ashen Core one but I had it yet using Admin Panel teleport. 

2) How is possible I'm playing solo in my server and I've no encounter a single maelstrom? Even modifying settings like cooldown (1 or 16), accumulation time (1 or 16) and duration (60 min). 

I'm now stucked because I've all map locations with no trophy and the maelstrom doesn't spawn.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anima_90 said:

I started Isle of Siptah dlc and I'm almost done but there are some weird things:

1) I followed both of guide for "The Gem in the Tower" trophy and I've all of discovery location but no trophy. I thought I was missing The Ashen Core one but I had it yet using Admin Panel teleport. 

2) How is possible I'm playing solo in my server and I've no encounter a single maelstrom? Even modifying settings like cooldown (1 or 16), accumulation time (1 or 16) and duration (60 min). 

I'm now stucked because I've all map locations with no trophy and the maelstrom doesn't spawn.

 

IebFrbm.jpg

 

As for maelstroms, it's the tornado thing. The whole icon on the map is not something I've seen so maybe it was something that used to be in the game and was removed, never making it into the Playstation version.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

 

Isle of Siptah. Should be $19.99 on the US Store. 

Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AriieSiiS_- said:

This is the clear example of the debate on whether it is worth having the profile with all games at 100%. If you have money (to spend 20 euros on this  garbage game and its dlc) then yes, for most people it is not worth it.

You do have a point, but unless this is the 100% completionist's first rodeo, they should be aware that online-only games like this are at high risk of expanding with DLC trophies eventually. If the one online-only game on my list decided to add a DLC trophy page, it wouldn't be the end of the world because I really enjoyed playing it and it would be a good excuse to come back. People could have avoided this entirely by not playing an online-only game they knew they would not like.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rozalia1 Here there is my map. As you can see I've all of them but no trophy. If you can see the last I missed I'll be glad of that. 

img%5Dimg%5D

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anima_90 said:

@Rozalia1 Here there is my map. As you can see I've all of them but no trophy. If you can see the last I missed I'll be glad of that. 

img%5Dimg%5D

 

Yeah, dead centre of map - you see the Tower with eye symbol directly above it - just above that is an icon sandwiched between two eyes - that part has two locations to discover, just to the right of the one you have already discovered, fly around, you'll find it, it's not far from the giant Tower.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@J-S_93 Found it! I focused everywhere and the last marker was hidden in the centre. Feedback and appreciated bro I hope you got 100% too. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Riglio_93 said:

But does this dlc have any online trophies?

Technically, it's an online game, but all DLC Trophies can be obtained in singleplayer.

 

36 minutes ago, Anima_90 said:

@J-S_93 Found it! I focused everywhere and the last marker was hidden in the centre. Feedback and appreciated bro I hope you got 100% too. 

No problem, man.  Yeah, I was able to 100% it (again) as well.

Edited by J-S_93
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2021 at 10:50 PM, J-S_93 said:

Technically, it's an online game, but all DLC Trophies can be obtained in singleplayer.


How is this possible if you need to play on a server (or don't you)?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Can someone make a guide for this dlc?  surely @IBadDriverI can? ;))

If I need to waste money on this shit game, I may as well save as much time as possible, right?

Edited by DenDigger
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.