New DLC

Cerber108

2 hours ago, Mr Green said:

So you done did it in less the 2hrs? Weapons and files locations so easy, no guide needed then ??

yes, it's a relatively small region, just explore the "interesting looking" places and you should find all weapons. About the files, I think there are only 2 there are not mission-related, but same as weapons, are pretty easy to locate in the new region.

• Like 1

Personally I’m buzzing to buy it. It’s only £5 odd which is well worth the money! Other games (I’m looking at you zombie army 4) who charge £30 for a season pass and then have 3 separate passes for multiple single trophy lists 

I got my PS5 upgrade for free too so buzzing 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Looking forward to the playing the DLC. GreedFall is honestly one of my favorite games of 2019 & I really don't understand all the hate it gets

Same. It and Plague Tale are my two favorites from 2019, so both getting PS5 updates to prompt a replay within a week of each other is good news for me.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, KiwiiPsicopata said:

I completely agree with this. GreedFall is a game I've enjoyed, so it getting a little more content was great news to me. Also, the "concern" seems even more unfounded since I just 100% the DLC in less than 2 hours.

so is it possible to do this dlc without having a completed game save? i ask cos i delete my save ages ago so was hoping to get to tear ferdee then do the dlc, and once done play the ps5 version.

1 hour ago, KAdamsy1 said:

so is it possible to do this dlc without having a completed game save? i ask cos i delete my save ages ago so was hoping to get to tear ferdee then do the dlc, and once done play the ps5 version.

I don't think so, unfortunately. I'm not absolutely sure of when would the DLC trigger, and trying to be spoiler-free here, I think you would need to at least have met all of the factions to be able to start it.

3 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

It was stated that you have to complete the Searching for Constantine and On the High Kings Trail missions. So not exactly the whole game. 

Edited by BestUsername----

16 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Personally I’m buzzing to buy it. It’s only £5 odd which is well worth the money! Other games (I’m looking at you zombie army 4) who charge £30 for a season pass and then have 3 separate passes for multiple single trophy lists 

I got my PS5 upgrade for free too so buzzing 

Oh, so it's not like it says in some websites that you upgrade to Gold edition, meaning everything, is just the regular version that is upgraded? No dlc free?

4 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Oh, so it's not like it says in some websites that you upgrade to Gold edition, meaning everything, is just the regular version that is upgraded? No dlc free?

I’ve claimed the upgrade and the DLC is still £5

ill need to buy the PS4 version of the DLC and see if that is included in the 5 version too

On 01/07/2021 at 2:37 AM, KiwiiPsicopata said:

yes, it's a relatively small region, just explore the "interesting looking" places and you should find all weapons. About the files, I think there are only 2 there are not mission-related, but same as weapons, are pretty easy to locate in the new region.

Are you 100% sure ‘De Vespe Secret Archives’ is not missable?

I’ve completed the story, got all weapons and searched all over the new map and nothing. I got the two random ones in the ‘ruins’ at the bottom left of the new map and all story related ones 

Only thing I can think of is I missed speaking to the admiral (I think) at one stage before travelling back to search in the camp. Does he give you any files? also nauts are my enemy so I’m not sure if that makes a difference either 

5 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Are you 100% sure ‘De Vespe Secret Archives’ is not missable?

I’ve completed the story, got all weapons and searched all over the new map and nothing. I got the two random ones in the ‘ruins’ at the bottom left of the new map and all story related ones 

Only thing I can think of is I missed speaking to the admiral (I think) at one stage before travelling back to search in the camp. Does he give you any files? also nauts are my enemy so I’m not sure if that makes a difference either 

Edited by Zolkovo

2 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Actually, De Vespe Secret Archives is missable and glitchy.

Hide contents

There are 11 files needed in total.

Hikmet: After getting ambushed whilst observing at the tree stump (story-related), loot 2 x chests near the stump to get 5 files (missable and glitchy so save before "observing"). Sometimes you won't get all 5 files from these 2 chests. Another 2 files after you get to the merchant right after this sequence.

San Matheus: 1 file at the end of the quest inside the warehouse (non-missable)

Aidag ol creidaw region: 2 files in the tents at main camp during story (non-missable). 2 files on tables in ruins near camp at bottom left of map, where you save the naut

Hope that helps :)

Thanks a bunch!
Huge help and I’m pretty sure I got all of them. It’s short so I’ll have to load an earlier save and try again 

Edit- second play through and I have the first 9. The ones I’m missing are from the tents at main camp during story. Unmissable ones, can’t find them anywhere :(

Edited by mikem192

The most amazing thing I learned in this thread is that…one million people actually paid for Greedfall. The lure of Eurojank! 

On 6/29/2021 at 6:14 PM, Helyx said:

Won't someone please think of the poor developers?

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I'm a bit pissed off they did this. I deleted the game when I was done with it but is the DLC free or are they charging? 

Is it any good also and do you carry saved characters over or anything?

Edit

Shit! Looked at my saves and there all under the 10 hour mark. I think my final playthrough was when I was trying to get the romance trophy with Kirk. At what point does the DLC activate in the game? I hate DLC this late on.  If It was nearer to when they released it on PS+ I probably would have gotten so much more enjoyment out of it, but this late on I can barely even remember the mechanics lol. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage

• 10 months later...

Well this DLC totally snuck past me. Had no idea it had been released until just now while perusing these forums. *sigh*

I did really enjoy Greedfall so I know I would probably enjoy the DLC too. The problem is that I finished the game a year and a half ago so I can hardly remember shit from the main game, they only added 5 trophies to make it worthwhile, and according to the trophy guide this is a measly 2 hour add-on where you’re mostly just collecting stuff…

It really doesn’t sound like it’s worth the $10+ price tag to me so I might just go back to pretending I don’t know it exists. I hate when developers do this.