[NA] Stealth Flash Sale!? First Party PS5 games + Nioh | Ends 6/29

peffsi

21 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I wonder if this is a sign that the higher price points don't work. Surprised to see Returnal on a digital sale so soon. I do really want Sackboy, but I have enough games for now.

It's probably just a sign that the higher price point for a new IP by an external studio known for making smaller games doesn't work.

4 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Haven’t seen a flash sale in a few years. With so many sales going on now, what’s the point of a flash sale besides money? Flash sales aren’t what they used to be. 

Maybe they will make a return with the PS5 and get better as time goes on. I still prefer physical to digital but sometimes these sales are just too good to pass up.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I wonder if this is a sign that the higher price points don't work. Surprised to see Returnal on a digital sale so soon. I do really want Sackboy, but I have enough games for now.

These are typical small % sales you see after a few months, nothing more.

On 6/25/2021 at 2:46 PM, EverythingOnFire said:

That price on Demon's Souls Deluxe blows my mind. Are the extras really that beneficial? I don't think I'll ever get over sale prices being $60 and above.

I would imagine this fall when quite a few more games are to release made for the future console these games will drop more in price.  The ps5 owners have very few next gen games to choose from which is why they aren't dropping in price very rapidly.