How rare do you believe the platinum will be after Ps plus??

My guess is that it will drop to around 0.55%. I was thinking that when I first heard it will be on PsPlus since I pay attention to my Call of Duty rarities very frequently.

It's already dropped past Max Payne 3 on my list as my rarest plat and it's only going to get rarer! 

Still, it's an awesome game and it was probably the best Call of Duty in recent memory. All the latest ones are terrible compared to this!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

It is indeed, because most of the playerbase of this series are people who expect so many handouts that one respawn in Blackout was far beyond what they were capable of. Warzone is much more their playstyle where Little Freddy can get spawned back in 4 times in a match. That's the cringiest thing about this series to be honest.

(not an attack on you, Gudger).

No idea what MP is like, only one I've played since 2012 is WWII and that was only WAR mode which i actually enjoyed. Can't stand traditional MP anymore. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

No idea what MP is like, only one I've played since 2012 is WWII and that was only WAR mode which i actually enjoyed. Can't stand traditional MP anymore. 

Yeah, multiplayer is getting very stale at this point. WW2 was the last one I enjoyed too, then BO3 before that. MP is severely on Struggle Street in this series, MW had the worst ever.

11 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

its 0.70 now

it went down by 0.01 

lol

you guys still think its gona drop significantly?

you can change your answer i wont judge

cod is the biggest selling franchise

the people that really wanted this game, already have it

I'm just waiting for psnprofiles to update as it's quite slow

First of all I have no interest in cod anymore whatsoever just wondering most of you make it sound like the game is a 10/10 with your comments like it's almost impossible this and that etc but you rate it 7-8/10. So what is it really because a 7/10 game is doable for most and this plats rarity clearly indicates that is not the case here.

5 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

First of all I have no interest in cod anymore whatsoever just wondering most of you make it sound like the game is a 10/10 with your comments like it's almost impossible this and that etc but you rate it 7-8/10. So what is it really because a 7/10 game is doable for most and this plats rarity clearly indicates that is not the case here.

Well it's a difficult game no matter how you look at it!

For many of us that played the game when it first launched, getting all the characters in Blackout was extremely annoying and difficult! Of course Treyarch patched one of the hardest trophies to unlock for free for everyone that's playing it now, so that removed a bit of the difficulty (Unlocking Prophet the original way you had to win a game while having 3+ perks activated, not to mention finding his incredibly rare luck-based item as well).

But unlocking all the other characters like Mason, Woods, and Reznov is where a good portion of the difficulty lies. Not to mention the zombie maps having some pretty difficult Easter Eggs compared to previous games! The normal MP trophies are fairly easy, which is why they are the most common out of all the trophies in the game.

The thing with games like this is that a lot of the casual players might only be playing the game for the MP/Blackout. Others might be just playing it for the zombies mode but couldn't care less about the MP. So people that are only playing the mode that interests them will help bring down the rarity even more. Hell, most of the zombies misc trophies are UR, when only a few of them actually require some work to be put in!

In order to get this plat, you need to be a skilled player in all 3 modes! Even if you have a skilled teammate that can carry you through almost everything, there are some things that only you can do, and that will be the difference maker in getting the plat!

Still, I 100% recommend the game! I loved nearly every minute of the game and I've logged enough hours in zombies to have nearly every weapon maxed out with all camos too! My biggest mistake was deleting the game to make room for the next game in the series. :P 

• Like 4

On 2021-07-11 at 8:55 AM, Jerry_Appleby said:

My guess is that it will drop to around 0.55%. I was thinking that when I first heard it will be on PsPlus since I pay attention to my Call of Duty rarities very frequently.

It's already dropped past Max Payne 3 on my list as my rarest plat and it's only going to get rarer! 

Still, it's an awesome game and it was probably the best Call of Duty in recent memory. All the latest ones are terrible compared to this!

'All the latest ones are terrible compared to this!'

Firstly, it's literally the 3rd most recent COD. Literally only MW2019 & Cold War have released since. MW while bringing back lots of old school players and having some decent campaign segments was garbage. Cold War was also incredibly rushed and is just an advertisement for their Free-To-Play priced bundles. So your comparison means next to nothing, maybe if it was compared to COD4, MW2, WAW or BO1 than your comparison would make sense. 'Best Call of Duty in recent memory' ehhh, besides the fact that it sucked.

On 2021-07-11 at 9:47 AM, Potent_Delusions said:

It is indeed, because most of the playerbase of this series are people who expect so many handouts that one respawn in Blackout was far beyond what they were capable of. Warzone is much more their playstyle where Little Freddy can get spawned back in 4 times in a match. That's the cringiest thing about this series to be honest.

(not an attack on you, Gudger).

Didn't help that Blackout was horribly made. The looting system is the worst of any BR I've played, and as more time went on their just became bullshit RNG insta-kill weapons that required no skill. Getting the characters were frustrating and this BR added nothing new to the genre.

(I have like 5 days of playtime in Blackout alone, so I'd say I'm in a good place to criticize it)

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 10:31 AM, GUDGER666 said:

Cringe! Lol that's definitely an unpopular opinion. 

I actually also disagree that the opinion is unpopular.  It is sort of a bandwagon thing to hate on bo4 as it didn't have a campaign and a lot of people feel cheated in that regard but blackout was really good as was the zombies maps.  Bo3 was no doubt probably a better game but the rest of the competition is the new Modern Warfare, Cold War, Advanced Warfare, infinite Warfare, Ghosts.  Anyone of those could arguably be a much worse addition to the franchise.  I fail to see exactly how it was the worst the game had 4 zombie maps at launch if you bought the season pass and 8 total which were all very well done.  Blackout literally stomps all over this new battle royal that went free to play.  Bo4 very well might be the last good COD game.  People on the trophy hunting websites hate zombies and they hate the trophy requirements for blackout.  If it doesn't have a easy campaign to take up half the trophies it's no good.

• Like 3

I was one of the people that got this game on Plus, but I don't have the patience to grind a competitive multiplayer platinum anymore. I tried it with BO3 (I actually grinded some levels a bit before putting it down, so that platinum is still doable), but BO4 is a very different beast with the BR mode. I don't mind having incomplete trophy percentages for MP games, so that doesn't stop me from playing them and having fun.

That said, I'm enjoying the hell out of Zombies. I'm trying to get the easter eggs with a friend and it's been a blast so far, as we get closer and closer with each game. It's the only CoD mode that I bother with nowadays... but I won't say no to an organized boosting session to get these Blackout trophies if it happens, though. ?

• Like 1