Visuals

Is it just me, or does this game seem out of focus/blurry?

Maybe I'm spoiled by the recent titles like Ratchet and Clank, or Demons Souls. 

Is this common with PS4>PS5 upgrade games? Or is this just the way the game is designed?

• Like 1

After turning CA to low (why was it high? I thought it was there because it could not run otherwise, and had to drop visuals) it's probably the best looking game I have played. But I haven't bought any PS5 games yet. 

Playing on 77" LG CX with sharpness set to 0 btw. Saving for 83" Sony A90J. Low sharpness makes everything look better, and brings out the details. That's how cinema projectors look.

Think it has to do with the art style. 
And like Pavel mentioned above, it's not an AAA title. This title would have looked a lot better if Naughty Dog had designed it.

Having said that, I still think it looks great, the medieval athmosphere is awesome.
Only things that bothered me - occasionaly - were the control scheme (just didn't feel "natural") and that sometimes when you die you're made to watch the same cutscene again. 

But all in all I really enjoyed my time with this game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dJordman said:

Think it has to do with the art style. 
And like Pavel mentioned above, it's not an AAA title. This title would have looked a lot better if Naughty Dog had designed it.

Having said that, I still think it looks great, the medieval athmosphere is awesome.
Only things that bothered me - occasionaly - were the control scheme (just didn't feel "natural") and that sometimes when you die you're made to watch the same cutscene again. 

But all in all I really enjoyed my time with this game. 

I agree with the controls. Also, as I get further into the game I'm actually beginning to take back what I said. The visuals are actually pretty solid. The first area for some reason just looked odd to me, maybe it was the sunlight.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Such an awful, terrible game, I can’t believe people enjoy this garbage gameplay. I haven’t hated a game as much as this one in years. The gameplay is beyond boring, story is terrible. I am struggling to find the motivation to finish this platinum. Absolutely hate hate hate this game 

• 5 months later...

I don't have much to say negative things about this game, in terms of the visualization it always seemed to me as if it were a dream or that it has a lot of shine in my opinion, but for me it is up to the level of a AAA game, very good narrative and captivating for my taste