How many trophies did you have before you got your first platinum?

FFATMA

My first platinum was trophy 291, though there's 13 counted there with a missing timestamp, so I guess 278?

But it was a little over 3 years before I got my first platinum, but it was 5-6 months after that, that I first went out of my way to actually get a platinum trophy (my first intentional one). From then, it picked up slowly. Gonna be 10 years since my first platinums next year!

Edited by LukaLaurent

Mine was The Waking Dead platinum as trophy #76 I had an account from 10 years ago but I lost it and it had some really rare platinums like Red Dead Redemption and Mortal Kombat 9 that gave a lot of work to get so after that I gave up on trophies for a very long time, only like a year after of having my PS4 that I decided to actively get trophies again.

Back on my first account, I had over 2000 trophies and not a single platinum. Can't remember the PSN account name, it was a family account my dad set up and it was just User 1.

My second account MR_JXK was number #686 for Infamous First Light.

For my current account, it was number #79 for Horizon Zero Dawn.

First platinum was #623. I only activated my trophy system in 2013 because I never got pocket money in high school and all my part time job wages were used to support my school fees/expenses and artwork supplies. So I only ever gamed on PS One and PS2 then. When I moved to the city for my university studies, the girl I was seeing then surprised me with a 500GB PS3 as a gift.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My first platinum trophy with this account is from Burnout Paradise on PS3, my 149th trophy across all grades (unlocked July 13, 2019).

On July 4, 2019 (about a week or two after Sony decided the fate of my previous/first account) I created this one with the Burnout Plat/100% in mind because at this time there was only a month left to do so, and I did just that. Not only that, but on my old account I had completed all 3 Burnout Paradise trophy stacks, (PS3, PS4 Remastered EU & PS4 Remastered NA) now I’ve since done the same thing on this account too meaning I’ve stacked all trophies from this same game six times total.

Edited by PMV
  • Like 1