Patrickosan

Autopop trophies

66 posts in this topic

Hey there. 

 

If anyone will have access to GoT on PS5, please let us know if throphies autopop, especially online ones. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Hey there. 

 

If anyone will have access to GoT on PS5, please let us know if throphies autopop, especially online ones. 

Looking at the current earners, yes the trophies autopop. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, just autopopped all trophies that were in the PS4 save I had.

You have to make sure you have your final PS4 save on your PS5 and then just press the Transfer Save option, easy peasy. Everything pops when loading in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question - is Iki's Island and Rivals exclusive to PS5? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Quick question - is Iki's Island and Rivals exclusive to PS5? 

No, Iki Island is part of the PS4 Directors Cut too.  Rivals is free for every version.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you have to have the PS4 version installed to transfer like spider-man? need to know so i can start downloading now 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lewy_your_pic said:

do you have to have the PS4 version installed to transfer like spider-man? need to know so i can start downloading now 

From the screenshots of the main menu I've seen, it looks like it.  But I can't confirm that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you get the new ps5 trophy list just for owning the game on ps4 or do you need to purchase the director’s cut version? 
What about if you get the director’s cut upgrade from the PSN Store (the one that’s just 20$)? Is it cross-buy ps4/ps5 or is it just the content for the ps4 version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lewy_your_pic said:

do you have to have the PS4 version installed to transfer like spider-man? need to know so i can start downloading now 

No need, sucker punch seems to have resolved the previous problem from transferring saves from ps4 to ps5. You just need to have your ps4 save file on your ps5 storage then your good to go.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it auto pops, is it better to keep playing the PS4 version till 100% completion then since normally auto pop doesnt work backwards?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PostGameBlues said:

Since it auto pops, is it better to keep playing the PS4 version till 100% completion then since normally auto pop doesnt work backwards?

 

Yep, that's what I think I'm gonna do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Since it auto pops, is it better to keep playing the PS4 version till 100% completion then since normally auto pop doesnt work backwards?

 

Isn't playing the ps4 version with the performance patch exactly the same as playing the ps5 version anyway as well?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Since it auto pops, is it better to keep playing the PS4 version till 100% completion then since normally auto pop doesnt work backwards?

According to the Legends Rivals blog post, progress for Legends goes both ways.  Hopefully someone can confirm it works with the Legends trophies too.  When I have my PS5 version (hopefully tomorrow) I may use a side account to see if it's true, if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anke said:

Yup, just autopopped all trophies that were in the PS4 save I had.

You have to make sure you have your final PS4 save on your PS5 and then just press the Transfer Save option, easy peasy. Everything pops when loading in.

What if you download your new game plus save?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Based on the Digital Foundry video I think the difference is that the backwards compatible version is running on 1800p 60 fps on graphics mode while ps5 version is dynamic 4k 60 as is. That and the haptic feedback. It's not a big deal to me anyway, the BC version still looks gorgeous and buttery smooth.

Thank God it's an autopop then. It's ridiculous to bring out another list, when there is basically zero difference. 

Pretty much the same as Jedi Fallen Order, which was a free upgrade atleast. 

 

Look at Sony. They charge extra money but are even too lazy to adjust the trophy list image to the PS5 picture format lol

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awesome. So if you get the trophies in PS5 will the PS4 auto pop that way? Like Genshin does?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

awesome. So if you get the trophies in PS5 will the PS4 auto pop that way? Like Genshin does?

Probably not since you would need a Savegame Import option in the ps4 version for that. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah my ps4 verson trophys have gone from 100% to under so i assume i should get all the new trophies on the pS4 version then install the PS5 version for auto pop is what it looked like to me 

Edited by ScumbagJosh93
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know if it’s possible to only auto pop the online Legends trophies? I would love to get this platinum again on PS5. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Famemachine said:

Does anybody know if it’s possible to only auto pop the online Legends trophies? I would love to get this platinum again on PS5. 

Unless you never played the single player version and only Legends on your PS4 save file I dont think that's possible since they both share the same save file.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Unless you never played the single player version and only Legends on your PS4 save file I dont think that's possible since they both share the same save file.

But I could get the PS5 plat first and autopop the dlc trophies afterwards

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.