Autopop trophies

Patrickosan

39 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Unless you never played the single player version and only Legends on your PS4 save file I dont think that's possible since they both share the same save file.

I thought legends saved data was stored on their online servers? I dont believe its saved locally. Does anyone know if the legends trophies auto pop or are they tied to the ps4 save file transfer?

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 2

For me, the trophy for completing NG+ and 4 out of the legends trophies didn't autopop although I have them all on PS4? I transfered both my NG+ PS4 and my main game PS4 save.

EDIT: Ok all trophies popped now, in case you have the same issue: When you import your main game and NG+ saves, you have to overwrite your legends data (I read the message wrong and thought that I will overwrite the PS5 legends (fresh) data to the saves I would import, but it's the other way around). Weird that those trophies I mentioned only unlock when you choose to overwrite the legends data.

Edited by Alex_R-13
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

For me, the trophy for completing NG+ and 4 out of the legends trophies didn't autopop although I have them all on PS4? I transfered both my NG+ PS4 and my main game PS4 save.

EDIT: Ok all trophies popped now, in case you have the same issue: When you import your main game and NG+ saves, you have to overwrite your legends data (I read the message wrong and thought that I will overwrite the PS5 legends (fresh) data to the saves I would import, but it's the other way around). Weird that those trophies I mentioned only unlock when you choose to overwrite the legends data.

Can you choose to only auto pop the online trophies?

On 8/19/2021 at 11:03 AM, UlvenFenrir said:

I thought legends saved data was stored on their online servers? I dont believe its saved locally. Does anyone know if the legends trophies auto pop or are they tied to the ps4 save file transfer?

It's actually stored in the current save file currently iirc.  I suspect that on September 3rd it'll go fully to being stored online since the Rivals announcement blog stated that Legends progress transfers both ways instead of just PS4 to PS5 like sp does.

Edited by Snake2410

11 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Did you need to replay only one?

I had to replay 8 missions. I think I figured it out. I was only using auto saves on ps4 towards the end, and when I transferred data I only bought over the main save. Took me and hour to do them again so it was my bad not anything to do with a game glitch 

7 hours ago, Fuuzect98 said:

Still wondering why someone are paying for a ps5 upgrade and talking about 100% on ps4 first, so they can autopop all trophies. Thats actually worse than buying cheap, easy plats, and much more expensive. Play the optimal ps5 version, thats what you payed for. Okay, if you care about completion, you may have to do everything twice, but thats why you bought the upgrade, right? 

Well this is probably what I'll do aside from the multiplayer shit which I think anyone is justified in not wanting to do more than once. 

• Like 1

I have a problem with autopop trophy, I'm charge my save and all trophy pop, but in my previous save I'm starting New Game plus, But don't finish, so now I have a trophy on ps5 list with autopop, but i don't have the trophy on my ps4 list, because I don't finish new game +... I don't understand 

7 hours ago, GSPeno said:

Pretty sure I overwrote my initial save file with the NG+ save.

Will all the trophies still auto-pop if all I did in the NG+ save was complete the story i.e no collectibles, territories etc?

I imported my NG+ save first to check and only 3-4 trophies popped. So no.

On 21/8/2021 at 4:33 PM, Fuuzect98 said:

Still wondering why someone are paying for a ps5 upgrade and talking about 100% on ps4 first, so they can autopop all trophies. Thats actually worse than buying cheap, easy plats, and much more expensive. Play the optimal ps5 version, thats what you payed for. Okay, if you care about completion, you may have to do everything twice, but thats why you bought the upgrade, right? 

That’s what I am going to do, to play twice. Not sure about the online content but the iki island dlc is just a 10 hrs play. Why do we bother to save this ‘time’? Maybe after 100% of PS5 version I will put it down for a period and then revisit the PS4 version in the future for another trophy hunt. To me it will be meaningless if I got these trophies without enjoying the PS5 features.. That’s what I paid for

Do the Legends trophies auto pop too from PS4 to PS5? And if I start NG+ then I won't be able to use that save to autopop all the regular trophies too, so I should keep my regular save, transfer it to the PS5 to unlock everything, then go back to ps4 and beat NG+ on that, then transfer that one back to PS5 to get everything, right?

10 hours ago, thickish_post5 said:

Do the Legends trophies auto pop too from PS4 to PS5? And if I start NG+ then I won't be able to use that save to autopop all the regular trophies too, so I should keep my regular save, transfer it to the PS5 to unlock everything, then go back to ps4 and beat NG+ on that, then transfer that one back to PS5 to get everything, right?

I only transferred NG+ after doing iki island on ps4 version all you have to do to get everything instantly is go to baku the voiceless and talk to get the ng+ trophy for purchasing something and then activate photomode for the photomode trophy. you can see it on my profile things kept popping for 3 mins straight just when I thought it was done another came up xD (make sure you select yes on the prompt about legends data, you can transfer your latest ps4 save after the new legends mode stuff comes out aswell to ps5 and then pop those too)

Edited by jjnet123
adding info about legends mode.

Might be a dumb question but is it possible to avoid autopop? I got all the current available trophies on the PS4 version but I really want to collect them all again on PS5.

Is autopoping something that you'd need to do manually or does it just happen automatically? Can I avoid autopop by just selecting New Game?

EDIT: All good :) Just avoided the transfer option on the main menu

Edited by Daltero-Hitch

9 hours ago, Kunegunda_GoRyl said:

So, importing NG+ does not autopop all & to autopop the plat I'll have to upload initial platinum playthrough file? Oh boi, luckily I have them both updated :)

Yeah thankfully I have both as well

Edited by XXIIlII