Does the Remastered LIS 1 and BTS have a trophy list

Jason-DFG

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I could have sworn I bought the most expensive version of True Colours, but when I find the Remastered Collection in the store, it has a price tag, and I don’t see any option to preload a paid-for copy 1f61f.png:hmm:

Maybe you can Download it free on Tuesday Midnight. The uncharted 4 and lost legacy remaster had also only the Price til the Release. Then i could Upgrade for 10.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If there's only a PS4 version of this remaster, then it can go either way when it comes to the trophy list(s) but we won't know for sure until launch day. If launch day comes and no new lists appear, it means the collection shares the existing ones for each game.

I could be wrong but I have heard there is 1 list merging the 2 lists like uncharted, however for the preload it's downloading 2 separate games 1 at 21gb and 1 at 31gb so it is 2 separate games it seems.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ArtMontef said:

I preordered the remasters separately, so I cannot help you with that unfortunately.

Eh, so basically we will have to wait one or two days before we see if there are any new trophies. 

So you're saying "it will or it won't" :v it only has ps4 version. 

For anyone else wondering, and in the same situation - I have now categorically confirmed that I did buy the Ultimate edition of LiS: True Colours (checked my purchase history on the Sony site) - so I'm assuming you just don't see the evidence of LiS Remastered collection being free until it actually releases

Hi guys! I was waiting to preorder the games until they confirmed a physical release too or at least a separate trophy list. Since until now there's nothing new, I'm thinking about preorder them anyway so I can have the "Zombi Crypt" outfit at least. My question is: if I preorder it now, it will predownload automatically or do I have to push something after the preorder? Or maybe tomorrow when I turn the PS4 on it will download automatically?

I'm asking this because if I want a refund (because they won't have a separate trophy list for example) I can have it as long as I don't start to download or stream them.

Thank you in advance :)

Edited by RanAsakawa

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

For anyone else wondering, and in the same situation - I have now categorically confirmed that I did buy the Ultimate edition of LiS: True Colours (checked my purchase history on the Sony site) - so I'm assuming you just don't see the evidence of LiS Remastered collection being free until it actually releases

In the website of Square Enix in FAQ it is written « The Life is Strange Remastered Collection will unlock for Life is Strange: True Colors Ultimate Edition owners on its standard release date, February 1, 2022.» so I assume it will unlock tonight. 

• Like 2

https://www.exophase.com/game/life-is-strange-before-the-storm-remastered-xbox/achievements/

If Xbox gets new achievements, then surely we will too.

10 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I’m pretty sure the only example of a remaster not receiving a separate trophy list is “Dragon’s Crown Pro”, so there’s nothing to be worried about.

Also, Okami.

Edited by grifteskymfning
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, ArtMontef said:

I booted up PS5 and it started pre-loading remastered collection today. Tbh I even forgot I ordered this 1f914.png There is still no info on trophies? They both gave remastered in the title, so you would think the trophy list would be new too. 

For some reason i cannot claim the remaster but i do own the ultimate edition that includes both the remasters??

6 hours ago, karaman1025 said:

In the website of Square Enix in FAQ it is written « The Life is Strange Remastered Collection will unlock for Life is Strange: True Colors Ultimate Edition owners on its standard release date, February 1, 2022.» so I assume it will unlock tonight. 

@Jason-DFG The owners of true colors ue will get it at launch time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

For some reason i cannot claim the remaster but i do own the ultimate edition that includes both the remasters??

Yeah as people said before me, I just saw this on one of the gaming websites 

"Those who purchased the ultimate edition of Life is Strange: True Colors on Xbox consoles are able to preload the two games by manually searching for them on the Xbox app. PC and PlayStation owners will, unfortunately, have to wait for the official release time to start their downloads."

5 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Great, yet still a shame there doesn't seem to be a native PS5 (or Series) version.

I bet that will happen as well. After all, the original was on PS3, and now PS4 original & remaster. Heck we might see a PS5 version of Life Is Strange 2 too one day. 

If True Colors being on PS5 is anything to go by, it is possible. Just my 2 cents though.

On 31.01.2022 at 10:07 AM, RanAsakawa said:

Hi guys! I was waiting to preorder the games until they confirmed a physical release too or at least a separate trophy list. Since until now there's nothing new, I'm thinking about preorder them anyway so I can have the "Zombi Crypt" outfit at least. My question is: if I preorder it now, it will predownload automatically or do I have to push something after the preorder? Or maybe tomorrow when I turn the PS4 on it will download automatically?

I'm asking this because if I want a refund (because they won't have a separate trophy list for example) I can have it as long as I don't start to download or stream them.

Thank you in advance :)

Hey guys! It has definitely new trophies, checked them myself after booting up the game