Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just completed my first PINK game: Doki Doki Literature Club Plus

L25a290.png

Should have time for one more pink game this month, which will almost certainly be Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story.  If I can manage to finally plat Onimusha Warlords as well, then that will make it 6 games in total.  That damn Oni Spirits minigame has been kicking my ass though!

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 2

On 7/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, Deceptrox said:

Well, since it's for a good cause, I'll jump in. I choose orange. For now, I'll only play Doom 3 (PS4), after I'm done with it I'll pick another game. I hope it counts.

L569b99.png

Ok, I platted Doom 3 (PS4) some minutes ago. I'll check my backlog and post another game if I think I can complete it in time.

I thought I had to choose either pink or orange but after reading other participant's posts it looks like I can choose games for both colors, right?

Games without a platinum count as well?

Edited by Deceptrox

18 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I thought I had to choose either pink or orange but after reading other participant's posts it looks like I can choose games for both colors, right?

Games without a platinum count as well?

You can complete any number of games for orange and pink you like and in any order it doesn't matter. Games with no :platinum: count too for this event :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Here's another pink game done:

L07e54b.png

And I don't know if this can count as orange, so I'll let you be the judge:

Lecd630.png

Going to have to say no for the Dark Pictures game. We had someone ask a different game in their franchise (had some fire in it), but we got brown when we entered it into the image color. This is the same case.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Going to have to say no for the Dark Pictures game. We had someone ask a different game in their franchise (had some fire in it), but we got brown when we entered it into the image color. This is the same case.

Ok, no problem. I couldn't really tell on my screen. It looked like a light brown that could maaaybe be a pale, dark orange. ? Oh well, figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Ok, I platted Doom 3 (PS4) some minutes ago. I'll check my backlog and post another game if I think I can complete it in time.

You pick one color or the other if the image has both. It may or may not have an effect on how your badge comes out.

Pink #5 - Garfield Kart

Laf8fb9.png

Not gonna lie, this one was brutal. Probably the hardest Kart game I have played. At least in terms of trophies. The game isn't that hard per se, but to earn the spoilers you need to win all races within each championship in first place. There is no saving within a championship and no option to restart a race, so you need to clean sweep each championship. Given that it's karting, there is a random element and sometimes you lose because the AI cheats. Glad this one is done.

(I chose pink for this as I have a few orange in the bank and I'm trying to alternate - I'm pretty sure this should be good for pink based on either the fields on the upper right, or the wheels on the blue kart in the back left)

• Like 2

After 4 pink games I can finally say I have an Orange game to add to the collection, I spent the last few months just staring at this game because I've been putting off getting the platinum but here it is, Resident Evil 2.

Lcd4cce.png

Also I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this

I would like to put a suggestion out to people if they are looking for a new game to buy and wouldn't mind having it be for this event, a game came out a little while ago called Trigger Witch, i played and completed it before the event started but it was such a fantastic little game, it is a twin stick shooter set in the same style as a Legend of Zelda game, with dungeons and an open world with a really good soundtrack.

Here is the thumbnail for it

L413248.png

As you can see! Pink and Orange so take your pick!

To the mods of the event I am only putting RE2 in the event, Trigger Witch was just a suggestion for people!

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 4

On 19/10/2021 at 3:08 PM, Ephemera_5 said:

I would love to join this event. I do not have many pink/orange games in my backlog, but I would be more that happy to give my contribution with Overcooked All you can Eat (PS4 version) that I am going to complete soon. 

I will update this in case I find more games in my backlog. 

Orange:

L04ad94.png

I am finally able to post my contribution. The game's last trophy got bugged for me and after several weeks I was able to make it pop.

I would like to complete Bugsnax as well and to make it count as a pink game (Filbo's eyes and the color of the little bug on the top right).

Edited by Ephemera_5
  • Like 3

Hey! Here's what I have so far that fits the colors.
L07e54b.pngLb233ab.png
Life is Strange: True Colors—though it has both, I'm gonna pick pink. This is @ 71%, so is veeeery close to being outside of the <80% range.
Friday The 13th: The Game—Orange

I have another game for each color in mind, but will see how it pans out.

All the best everyone! ??

• Like 3