Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

It's for a good cause and i'm finishing some pink and orange games up so count me in :D

EDIT:

Orange:

L4e9604.png (PS4, COMPLETED)

L2b805f.png (PS3, COMPLETED)

L48c1f5.png (COMPLETED)

Pink:

L92e5a8.png (COMPLETED)

L82aa69.png (COMPLETED)

Edited by Valzentia
  • Like 1

Pink #1

Maquette

Lc14ca4.png

What a game to start on... I was completely took off guard by the story and didn't expect for it to be so emotional for me. I won't spoil of course but it'll definitely hit you hard if you can truly relate to it. The puzzles are very intricate to say the least... They had a hell of an imagination and will have you stuck for hours without any help. Janky at times but a pretty good game overall.

• Like 1

Time to Jump in with my first couple games:

Pink:

Lffb789.pngPink 1: Taimumari Complete Edition

Didn't even remember buying this game but no better excuse to clear it from the backlog than a charity event

Orange:

L98abce.pngOrange 1: Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy (Vita)

Been sitting on the Vita version since starting the account and nice to finally get it out of the way for a worthwhile cause

Gotta have a dive through my backlog now see what else I can pull out

9 hours ago, Valzentia said:

It's for a good cause and i'm finishing some pink and orange games up so count me in :D

EDIT:

Orange:

L4e9604.png (PS4, COMPLETED)

L2b805f.png (PS3 and PS4)

Pink:

L92e5a8.png

L82aa69.png

Before playing through Wolf Among Us Twice see below rule.

1. You can play games you've stacked before, but you cannot stack the same trophy list (same thumbnail) twice for the event. (example: only pop one sound shapes plat, doing all 6 will only count as 1).
    4 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

No stacking games, right?

Correct.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Before playing through Wolf Among Us Twice see below rule.

1. You can play games you've stacked before, but you cannot stack the same trophy list (same thumbnail) twice for the event. (example: only pop one sound shapes plat, doing all 6 will only count as 1).

Didn't notice this. I fixed it :)

• Like 1

Here in Germany holidays will start as of tomorrow and I wanted to platinum all six God of War games in them. So I think this is the perfect time to go for them am I right xD. Thank you so much for doing this, you are truly worthy of wielding the Blades of Chaos :Dhttps://psnprofiles.com/series/21-god-of-war Do they count? I want to platinum every game except God of War 4 as I already completed it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emre0503 said:

Here in Germany holidays will start as of tomorrow and I wanted to platinum all six God of War games in them. So I think this is the perfect time to go for them am I right xD. Thank you so much for doing this, you are truly worthy of wielding the Blades of Chaos :Dhttps://psnprofiles.com/series/21-god-of-war Do they count? I want to platinum every game except God of War 4 as I already completed it.

All of them count except the one you already did (GoW PS4). Have at it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EDD1ERU5H said:

orange: Scbefe4.png Pink: S316e99.png    Hope these count 1f60a.png

The orange one will count once it is October 19th as it needs to be two weeks after a game is released before we check the 80% rarity rule. Just to note I'm looking at the EU version that you completed on the 9th. Also, as I see you have another version of the orange game on your profile that one will not count as we don't allow stacking across regions.

Pink one can't count as it was finished on Oct 3rd and the event started on the 9th.

3 hours ago, Valzentia said:

Didn't notice this. I fixed it :)

No problem! Just didn't want you to go through all the effort just for either Grave or myself to tell you otherwise. Good Telltale game though :)

• Like 2

Update # 1 - Completed two Orange Games

@Starrk_01 & @Beyondthegrave07

L3ab48e.png

Zuma (PS3) | Progress: 100%

While this one is your standard Sparkle-like puzzle game, I was so happy to finally get this one done after more than a decade, especially since I thought the last two trophies I needed for the gaps and coins were glitched. I did everything in one sitting in Adventure mode this time, just continuing when I died, and not closing the game until the trophies popped. It worked, thank god. ? So, that's officially one old title taken off my backlog, too.

La40337.png

Little Misfortune (PS4) | Progress: 100%

I was not expecting this one to get as dark as it did, story-wise. To be honest, if it weren't for the fact that the 50th fastest time is under 6 hours, this would have been a perfect game for the Revenge of the 13 Plats of Halloween event, due to the events of the story and the themes the game explores. (Trying not to spoil it for those who haven't played it, but are interested). But, I honestly felt like the "love story" / infatuation included was completely unnecessary on multiple levels...though there is a pretty significant plot twist that is subtlety hinted at earlier in the game in hindsight. So, I can appreciate the structure of the narrative for that. In terms of it's gameplay, this is a simple side-scrolling point and click, which I enjoy. So, this is one of those games that ended up being a bit hit-and-miss for me.

Edited by InfinateEternity
Added the mentions so this wouldn't get missed.