Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Trophy List

51 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

You think we’ll be able to unlock trophies with the custom settings that someone posted in here a few days ago? Feel like that would make the list a breeze, but if not that’s cool too i just hope it’s fun cause avengers left a nasty stench in the air. 

Yes No trophies are blocked with custom settings. The Game is to easy anyway.

32 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

... how do you know any of those things are true?

Only from what I’ve been reading about it from the devs and seen in gameplay demos. That the team is constantly cracking banter during combat etc. And the fun music like in Telltale’s Guardian’s of the Galaxy is reportedly back...

The in-game adjustable settings that I posted in another thread. I love it when you can play a game in your own style. 

And now this list looks pretty fun to me!

But I mean I’m not gonna swear by it. Just a hunch, an opinion... looking for an actual good time in a game for a change, and betting on this one. High hopes!?

• Like 2

I really like the trophy list, seems like a decent single player 'do everything' type of game, and nice to see a longer list, as opposed to the more typical 20-30 trophy lists that have become more commonplace, even in AAA games.

That said, I watched the game play video above, and it looks really rough. The combat seems clunky and the character movement is really stiff and jerky. I'm not sure if this is better when actually playing it, so I'll probably wait for some reviews and actual impressions of the game itself.

Solid trophy list though ?

1 minute ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

The new PowerPyx guide says that custom mode can unlock trophies. Also, it has auto-pop for those interested. 

Does auto save work both ways? It’s annoying when you have to play PS4 first.. I’d rather play the game twice ps5 first if there isn’t cross saves.. 

20 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

The new PowerPyx guide says that custom mode can unlock trophies. Also, it has auto-pop for those interested. 

Damn, says collectibles are missable so gonna have to play first time through while looking through a guide. Sounds minor, but it's a pretty annoying ass way to experience a game.

8 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Damn, says collectibles are missable so gonna have to play first time through while looking through a guide. Sounds minor, but it's a pretty annoying ass way to experience a game.

There is a chapter select after you beat the game. But wow that sucks that it doesn't save your progress. I didn't try it much after I beat it. 

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

1 hour ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

There is a chapter select after you beat the game. But wow that sucks that it doesn't save your progress. I didn't try it much after I beat it. 

Would have to think that this gets patched, the PP guide makes it seem like chapter select resets all collectibles from that point forward 

That is a pretty unacceptable programming oversight. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Would have to think that this gets patched, the PP guide makes it seem like chapter select resets all collectibles from that point forward 

That is a pretty unacceptable programming oversight. 

Agreed. This isn't something that is hard to do. Sly Cooper on my vita instantly saved any collectibles. I'd imagine they could get this patched relatively easily. 

• Like 2