How Do You Define A " Gamer"?

Fawazc98

A gamer is someone who enjoys playing games, and travels across genres and platforms without fear. I really don't like those who hate on certain genres or platforms, when it all comes out to playing games and enjoying while doing it. Luckily, most of the people I've come across in PSNP feels the same as I do ^^

• Like 1

I'm not sure what kind of definition you're looking for but a gamer is someone who plays video games in his/her spare time for fun. I don't think think there's a better explanation that xD

Edited by Strawberry Shortcake

gamer- an egotistical under weight/or overweight dickhead with hidden low self esteem issues and very pale skin, a stuck up know it all attitude and usually very socially inept... unless you count talkin to strangers daily on the internet as bein sociable?...

lol i might've just described myself oops... :S the dickhead part atleast :D

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 10 years later...

A “Gamer” is anyone who derives a significant portion of their identity from games and gaming culture.

A “Casual Gamer” is anyone who mainly plays mainstream or mobile games and doesn’t devote too much time to the hobby. 

A “Hardcore Gamer” is anyone who genuinely sees gaming as an art form and their game choices reflect that and they spend more time on gaming than most of their other hobbies. 

• Like 1