I Give Up!

Rubieno

Easy strategy to beat Jaguar (with DLC) pick dude who has infinite meter (u can spam SP moves as much as u want, forgot his name) go 2 jaguar headbut him and he will bounce off the wall go quickly 2 that spot and just spam headbutt bcz he will bounce off to same place everytime

• 2 months later...

Yeah it's pretty fucking brutal to get, but eventually you'll get a hang of it.

Watch some walkthrough videos on how the path works and what to do, even if you're not close to that part. Brace yourself for whats ahead.

It took me nearly an hour and a half to complete it, but again, keep going at it and you'll get it.

Take breaks if you need to! It can be very frustrating.

Edited by chris_giordano95

• 1 month later...

Man I remember getting all those, that one was definietly the most challenging one, but I got it.

Babbies first plat

I got all the orbs and it wasn't so difficult for me, which is weird considering how much I suck at platforming games. The one in Tule Tree was just trial and error but I think it took me about 10 minutes, maybe a bit more. I thought the one in Sierra was harder but it also didn't take much time, I focused on just one of the patterns and did double jumps +  :circle:  :up: and it became easier.

Actually I'm about to give up in my hard playthrough. Only one trophy last (complete the game in hard mode) but I can't get past Jaguar Javier on hard, the game was being fun until this point.

EDIT: Okay, I officially give up. Just did the fight perfectly, Jaguar had like just one bit of health left, but couldn't kill him because of the stupid white shield. I can beat the crap out of him but he always kills me before I take his white shield down :(

Knock-back is your friend in this fight, so use the yellow headbutt. Even if the shield is not of the same color(say red) use the head-butt to send him flying and follow it up with the red uppercut. The white shield takes about 2 rotations of knock-back to deplete.

If I recall basic attacks(foward[right or left]) also has a chance of knocking him back, though I think you have to pummble him a few times before that happens.

Usually attack him after his fire charge attack, I feel that that's when Mr.Jaguar is the most vulnerable.

Edited by HeroMAXD

• 1 month later...

It's really not that hard. Did hard mode legit and got both the Sierra and Tree orbs during one session over a 2 hour period whilst waiting for a delayed train to get back to the UK from France. I do have some experience with platformers though, having played a lot of Rayman and the like as a kid. Sierra was arguably worse than Tree, though.

• 3 months later...

I dont know why. But when I went to the tree I expected it to take a couple of hours for me.. Because everyone hated this, and I completes it in a couple of tries belive it or not.

However those moving platforms in the mountain or whatever, those were annoying as shit. But training makes practice :)

If I can complete, you can complete it:)

I remember there was some tricky stuff in this game, but like the battle stuff became piss easy once I realized there was a glitch. I can't remember what it was, but it basically made the battles a joke. The climbing stuff in the skies etc, I can totally see some having issues with that. My only tip for this is that you must practice your brain to do the moves. Make your brain do it many times and force it to be aware of the actions it does etc until it just goes automatically. Can't really explain it a whole lot better than that. You also want to learn how to do things as safely as possible, and always make sure to take your time and it do properly etc. Practice the hardest parts as often as you can until it just works. Taking a short break can do wonders, it both relaxes you so you can start fresh, but even more importantly, your brain can work on it while you take a break. This really goes for a lot of different challenges of all kinds in many games.

Edited by MMDE

Don't give up, just keep at it, and you will over come any obstacle!

That Sierra Mountain Orb was a pain IMO!

The funny thing is, when I went for that orb the other day, I did most of the climb in one try and had like a total of 5 falls or whatever. xD

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is the hardest part of the game, and i understand that it is frustrating (i lost about an hour and a half on that specific spot), but it is trully the only difficulty of the game. Keep on trying, it is nowhere near as hard as you could think. Practice makes perfect ;).

PS: i played this game on both PS3 and PS4, the second time i took less than 10 minutes to complete this.

Maybe I should try on PS3, currently playing on PSV but could be worth a try to see if its easier with a controller.  Thanks.

I found it easier on the PS3 than the Vita. The game demands precision in those sections and the controls on a Vita are too crowded to not make a critical mistake.

• Like 1

Hi

How do so many people have this platinum? The ORB at Lune Tree is just IMPOSSIBLE to get!

After 1 hour of focused gaming I thought I was finally there! Then I saw that there was this course with blades left.... Guess what? I died after about 30 tries and respawned at the damn bottom again... Tips would really help me out!

Ruben

I have the platinum and I can tell you that that's not even the hardest but one thing that is tricky is that when you get the orb you don't get a shortcut, you have to do the blades part all-over again until you can get to a platform to jump and get out of there. That's actually the 2nd hardest but nothing compared to the one in Sierra Morena, I spent +3 hours doing that one, I remember that day, it was completely insane and frustrating, here's the video on how to collect all the orbs: