Hardmode is total BS.

caasuaI_

Ah, Sound Shapes was sure a tedious pain to platinum. Thanks to Sound Shapes, I no longer rage or become angry with games. Its taught me how to be patient. It sure is worth the platinum, though. The amount of silvers it holds is ridiculous! 

oooh.. so that must be the reason why I am not being furious anymore whenever I play frustrating games...

Still remember the nightmare in one stage - the volcanish looking stage that you have to jump from one pointy thing to another... I remember vividly that it took me hours... having a rhythm and pattern in obstacle doesn't help me much... knowing that clock is ticking ^_^

The single player is super easy but the death mode is an authentic headache! is all a matter of luck in respawns!
If there is anyone that says this game is easy to platinum, well in that case let me tell you something: if they can repeat only once in each level in this case can be considered "easy" !
My first plat on ps4 was sound shapes but I want a bigger challenge! :)

> Sound Shapes

> hard

Oh, yeah, better go get aabs animals.

The single player is super easy but the death mode is an authentic headache! is all a matter of luck in respawns!

If there is anyone that says this game is easy to platinum, well in that case let me tell you something: if they can repeat only once in each level in this case can be considered "easy" !

You contradict yourself. Random is not hard or easy, random is just random. But still death mode is average at best.

My first plat on ps4 was sound shapes but I want a bigger challenge! :)

Bigger challenge? Get Sine Mora (for ps3/vita). Edited by vivan

> Sound Shapes

> hard

Oh, yeah, better go get aabs animals.

You contradict yourself. Random is not hard or easy, random is just random. But still death mode is average at best.

Bigger challenge? Get Sine Mora (for ps3/vita).

Sine mora? no thanks! ninja gaiden 2 or dark souls :)

Hard? I never say the game is hard ..

"the single player is super easy but the death mode is an authentic headache"

Pause for vodka :)

Hah, ok, it's just like everybody here is talking about Sound Shapes like it's the hardest game they have ever played platinumed :D

For some people certain games can be difficult for others not so much! what I meant was that some time there were 2 people who came to say that the game was easy, because it is quite easy as they are able to repeat 50 times a level of deathmode :)

If it was easy it was not supposed to be repeated so often :D

• Like 1

oooh.. so that must be the reason why I am not being furious anymore whenever I play frustrating games...

Still remember the nightmare in one stage - the volcanish looking stage that you have to jump from one pointy thing to another... I remember vividly that it took me hours... having a rhythm and pattern in obstacle doesn't help me much... knowing that clock is ticking ^_^

Yeah. That volcanic level you're referring too, I tried 10 times, left it for a week, went back to it. The hardest level for me though was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udE1vv8lA_4. I had spent 3 straight hours, listening to music, trying to get past this ONE stage!

Edited by evisarator

only reason i raged so hard cause i did the whole game in less than 7 hours, played story mode, did 4 death modes, rage quit, came back a few hours later, did all the beat school levels (needed accomplishments to fuel the motivation) then return to death mode and the remaining 16 levels, the last one was fun in my opinion, avoid the spiders :P

All in all it is a hard game yes, but the fact that it is short doesn't make it that hard (if that makes any sense)

Yeah. That volcanic level you're referring too, I tried 10 times, left it for a week, went back to it. The hardest level for me though was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udE1vv8lA_4. I had spent 3 straight hours, listening to music, trying to get past this ONE stage!

hate that one also.. took me sometime to get the logic how it works and hoping and praying that the orb will be in top portion... 

I've started doing them on my vita but there still hard as balls.

only reason i raged so hard cause i did the whole game in less than 7 hours, played story mode, did 4 death modes, rage quit, came back a few hours later, did all the beat school levels (needed accomplishments to fuel the motivation) then return to death mode and the remaining 16 levels, the last one was fun in my opinion, avoid the spiders :P

All in all it is a hard game yes, but the fact that it is short doesn't make it that hard (if that makes any sense)

I did that spider one when stook on others, it was soo easy I thought I could do them all easily, I was wrong again.

I've started doing them on my vita but there still hard as balls.

I did that spider one when stook on others, it was soo easy I thought I could do them all easily, I was wrong again.

Yeah I remember beating the first few really easily and thinking "as if people thought this was hard" and then got raped.

Ohh, you were originally trying deathmode on the PS3?? Holy crap, well no wonder you were having such a hard time, this is definitely a game that should be played on portable - I think it was originally gonna be a Vita exclusive but got ported over to the PS3 when it launched if I'm not mistaken

Edited by BlindMango

Ohh, you were originally trying deathmode on the PS3?? Holy crap, well no wonder you were having such a hard time, this is definitely a game that should be played on portable - I think it was originally gonna be a Vita exclusive but got ported over to the PS3 when it launched if I'm not mistaken

I tried on PS4 first, then vita a tiny bit on ps3 and now i'm sticking to vita much easier.

• 1 year later...

I can't believe almost 50% people got platinum in this. This is hard af and I mean most bosses in Dark Souls were easier for me than this... how is this possible? I think the main problem with these "mini-games" in death mode is they are VERY tedious and I can't force myself to repeat them 100 times. I grew-up in NES era, but this mode is still BS!

• Like 1