Better hurry up and buy the purple cover & the DualSense controller before its SOLD OUT

The_Mighty_Ducks

Probably best to get them sooner rather than later anyways. If it's going to be anything like DualShock 4's...these colors won't last forever. White and Black will probably be the two in constant production, everything else will be limited time. 

I really like the Baby Blue controller but...I just don't need it right now.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I like pink the best, purple is my least favourite out of the lot actually. But has purple have anything to do with k-pop?

Is anyone actually reading the article link I posted? 

So they showed a pic of the Galactic Purple and said "I purple you" which is a catchphrase used by one of the BTS member named V. 

So now all ARMY have their sights on it and already nicknamed the Galactic Purple "BorahaeStation" and are trying to get PlayStation to make an official BTS Purple cover with some kind of design and photo cards. But for now they'll get the Galactic Purple. 

I'm actually happy about PlayStation making PS5's customizable. Their fans will only buy the Galactic Purple covers and not a PS5. 

Imagine if they made the PS5 not customizable.. That would mean a lot of the purple PS5's would be in some saesangs closet just collecting dust..  And with the chip shortage.. that would suck. 

On 26.12.2021 at 5:32 AM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Waiting for this.. 

Oh yes! A controller with colored :triangle::circle::cross::square: would be insta-buy for me. The button's transparency already kind of bothered me on the Vita. I'm still sad they missed the chance to illuminate them on the original PS5 controller.