Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

Week 7 STARTING PERCENTAGE 68.18%

Mass Effect: Andromeda 17% -> 42%

Week 7 ENDING PERCENTAGE 68.53% (+0.35%)

Much like last week's update, steady but unspectacular progress in Andromeda - most of the grindy combat trophies are now done and well on the way to polishing off the outstanding couple, then its just the story-related trophies to tick off and an Insanity run, which should be fun.

I'm sure I had a good reason for only giving the game the very briefest of tryouts when I first bought it (never even made it to the first alien skirmish last time) but if I did it escapes me now, really enjoying it, even with the numerous irritating glitches and slightly cringy dialogue. Maybe I'm just older and wiser now.

• Like 4

On 19/02/2022 at 2:49 PM, sword-blaster45 said:

i want to join to i want a higher completion percentage 80 percent i am at 17.8 ore something 

@sword-blaster45 I think you might be too late to join for the monthly stats and stuff but I’m sure you can play along. 80% completion is very ambitious though, you’d need to complete 170 of your games to get that high!

1 hour ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

@sword-blaster45 I think you might be too late to join for the monthly stats and stuff but I’m sure you can play along. 80% completion is very ambitious though, you’d need to complete 170 of your games to get that high!

okay yeah i saw it just this year though never checked the forums before i going to do my best i play tommorow a couple of games to earn trophies and platinum trophies but i know it cant be achieved everithing in one day but i play every day until i have reached my 80%completion and then i hope i can get it higher then that 

• Like 2

Update #7:

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni (0% -> 31%):

My new vita game. I have a really good completion rate for vita games, I think there are only 2 games that aren't 100% so when I finish one vita a new one will be started. This game has so much plot. All the plot. Like crazy amounts of plot lol. Going to use it for my "Banned in another country" for my bingo square since it got banned in many places. Combat is pretty fun though and story isn't too bad. Shouldn't be too much to get through.

Just a smol update. Didn't have that much time to play. I did finally get the lightning rods blueprints this morning, so soon that will finish up the #2 paid DLC section. Then just #3, which will probably take at least two more runs. Going to start dedicating some time every night to play so hopefully will finish this week. Hopefully. lol.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

. I also started SteamWorld Dig on my Vita because I didn't realize it had a separate trophy list from the PS4 version so that dragged my % down some, too. I added both versions to my Ultra Rare Cleanup list so hopefully I can squeeze them in sometime soon as well.

need to do that one too. But I got lost everytime....any tips?

4 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

need to do that one too. But I got lost everytime....any tips?

I'm still on my slow, first playthrough of the Vita version so no real tips yet. It looks like I beat the PS4 version back in 2014 but I don't remember a thing about the game. I've been watching some 4 Gold Star speedruns to prepare, but the randomness of the layouts means you can't really follow anything step by step. Here's a speedrun with commentary I've been watching, maybe it will help you too:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Static_Rook said:

I'm still on my slow, first playthrough of the Vita version so no real tips yet. It looks like I beat the PS4 version back in 2014 but I don't remember a thing about the game. I've been watching some 4 Gold Star speedruns to prepare, but the randomness of the layouts means you can't really follow anything step by step. Here's a speedrun with commentary I've been watching, maybe it will help you too:

Thanks! will have a closer look!

@Arophous and anyone else working on Fall Guys.

Currently there is timed event going on: Hex-a-gone trials. If you are good at this final, it might be easy to get Infallible or at least some wins in general. 

Personally, I am hoping to get Squad Goals out of it and setup a session for the duration of the event. 

And since I am here, I will make a small update.  I got the 2,500 points banked with each class for KZSF Intercept Coop, just need 30-35 wins I think for the 50 wins trophy. (These mp/ Coop grinds are killing me slowly.)

Edited by da-Noob123

What a boring week for me. I managed to finally knock off a while 1 trophy.  Having to play arcade 28 times in street fighter x tekken was a slog. Hoping to see if I can easily knock the few remaining before I retire this game.

Made great progress in fst princess. Only got 3 or 4 normal and 3 challenge levels and boy these levels suck a big one. The match 5 is coming along smooth and boring. 

Can't wait to put that game behind.

• Like 1

Update #7.

The last two weeks: No gaming for me in these weeks. Had a nice weekend away and work has picked up. That together with some apex games made for almost no progress.

Hitman: Finished a single DLC and started A House Build on Sand. Might complete some additionals.

BzCBDb5.png

Next week:

Going to play some Apex tonight, and might return to Hitman or start Control! However, Warhammer III has also launched and is winking at me...

• Like 3

Nearing end of month reminder: I will be doing the update on Tuesday, March 1st between 7:30-900 AM EST. I WILL NOT be updating your profiles, please make sure you have them updated before the time slot. Hope everyone is able to make some progress!

Edited by Squirlruler
  • Like 2