Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

On 11/30/2022 at 4:12 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

It's going very well, congrats.

Here are some personal options that should boost quite considerably your completion:

Thank you for the suggestions! I appreciate the feedback. I don't feel particularly confident I could 100% most of those games, but any progress would be better than none. I mean, it's criminal I haven't even finished the stories for Arkham City and AC: Black Flag, at the very least. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, be_minor said:

Thank you for the suggestions! I appreciate the feedback. I don't feel particularly confident I could 100% most of those games, but any progress would be better than none. I mean, it's criminal I haven't even finished the stories for Arkham City and AC: Black Flag, at the very least. 

Well, even if you don't 100% or Plat the games, completing the stories and some misc trophies in each will net you a nice completion increase and you may find them quicker to finish then you think.

2 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Stats

YaJCr71.png

That's some impressive going there! Any idea what you are going to use to get that last 0.45% increase? I'd say South Park: TFbW would be a good shout, it can easily be done in 25 hours (to keep it down to 1 playthrough, choose a black character).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

That's some impressive going there! Any idea what you are going to use to get that last 0.45% increase? I'd say South Park: TFbW would be a good shout, it can easily be done in 25 hours (to keep it down to 1 playthrough, choose a black character).

Thanks mate. I hope to knock out Remnant and Fallout Shelter this month and if I can get through the Score Attack runs in Rise of the Tomb Raider that would be fantastic too. I did pop that single trophy in South Park: TFbW last new years eve with the goal to do it this year so it may just happen still. If its anything like the first game its going to be a good time.

10 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

So here we are, 11 months down and 1 to go. In this past month, I accomplished my goal of a 5% increase to my overall completion.

Reveal hidden contents

Complete all the multiplayer trophies in a game. (Minecraft PS4 and 3)

Complete a nonplatinum game (Minecraft PS4 - Set 2)

Snag 100 Trophies

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (Minecraft PS4)

Get a UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Got a multitude of these from both Minecrafts)

Raise your score by a whole PCG point.

Earn a trophy from each console you own. (PS3 and PS4 in my case)

February Monthly Goals – 6

Reveal hidden contents

Complete the game with highest percentage on your list. (Minecraft PS3)

Earn a trophy from each console you own. (PS3 and PS4)

Get a UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Fall Guys: Ultimate Fall Guy, Platinum Trophy)

Complete all the multiplayer trophies in a game. (Doom 2016)

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (Killzone Shadow Fall: Intercept Co-op DLC)

Complete the oldest (completable) game on your list. (Killzone Shadow Fall, 6 years 11 months)

March Monthly Goals – 3

Reveal hidden contents

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Yakuza: Like a Dragon)

Complete a game for another community event. (Yakuza: Like a Dragon – Let’s Play Yakuza and Platinum A-Z)

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. (Resident Evil VII: Biohazard, last played it in 2017)

April Monthly Goals – 3

Reveal hidden contents

Complete a new game added to your profile that month. (Necromunda: Hired Gun)

Hit a PSNP milestone on your profile. (8,000 Trophies – Pillar of the Community, Hitman 3)

Complete a game for another community event. (Platinum A-Z, this was my “N” game -Necromunda: Hired Gun)

May Monthly Goals – 4

Reveal hidden contents

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Dark Souls Remastered)

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. (Call of Duty: Ghosts, last played in 2016)

Raise your score by a whole PCG point. (Month Increase: 1.02%)

Complete a game for another community event. (Platinum A-Z, this was my “C” game - Call of Duty: Ghosts)

June Monthly Goals – 4

Reveal hidden contents

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (Minecraft PS4 Trophy Set 2 Expansion Pack 16)

Get a UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Call of Duty: Ghosts, Federated)

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. (The Last of Us Part II, last played in 2020.)

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Hitman 3)

July Monthly Goals – 7

Reveal hidden contents

Snag 100 Trophies (July Earned Trophies: 123)

Get a UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Dishonored, Enough Coin to Disappear)

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (The Last of Us Part II – Grounded/ Permadeath DLC)

Complete a new game added to your profile that month. (Lollipop Chainsaw)

Complete the oldest (completable) game on your list. (Darksiders, 12 years, 4 months, 1 week)

Earn a trophy from each console you own. (PS3 and PS4 in my case)

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Syphon Filter)

August Monthly Goals – 1

Reveal hidden contents

Get an UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

September Monthly Goals – 9

Reveal hidden contents

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Up – Rarity of 48.12%)

Complete all the multiplayer trophies in a game. (Up)

Complete a nonplatinum game. (flOw PS3)

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. (Up – One of the games my brother put on my profile over a decade ago but has missing timestamps so don’t know how long it is.)

Complete the oldest game on your profile. (flOw PS3 – 12 years, 6 months)

Hit a PSNP milestone on your profile. (Earn 150 Platinum Trophies – Bioshock Infinite PS3, Platinum Columbia)

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Hardcore Mode DLC)

Get an UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance – ‘Tis but a scratch)

Get a trophy from every platform you own (PS3 and PS4)

October Monthly Goals - 8

Reveal hidden contents

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Up)

Complete all the multiplayer trophies in a game. (Up)

Complete a free game. (Astro’s Playroom, PS5)

Complete a nonplatinum game. (Infamous: Festival of Blood)

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. (LEGO Dimensions, last played in 2015)

Snag 100 Trophies. (Earned 137)

Complete a new game added to your profile that month. (Astro’s Playroom, PS5)

Get a trophy from every platform you own (PS3/PS4/PS5)

November Monthly Goals - 5

Reveal hidden contents

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – 11.35%)

Snag 100 Trophies. (Earned 112)

Complete a new game added to your profile that month. (Hitman 3 PS5)

Get an UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (The Elder Scrolls Online, Indecent Exposure)

Get a trophy from every platform you own (PS3/PS4//PS5)

congrats on getting to your goal of this year!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

@Vulpine9Tails Is Endling worth playing? It keeps catching my eye when I sift through games.

P.S. I love how your account is only PS5 games. Thats fantastic!

Thank you, I've replayed too many PS4 games across too many accounts, that's why I only do PS5 now haha.

Yes I would say Endling is worth playing, though even on sale it's a bit pricey. If you want a good emotional game though, I would recommend giving it a go. 

• Like 2

the year is almost over i have only unlocked 1 platinum trophie this year i think i know my limits but next year i going to unlock alot of platinum trophies i am in the running of my 14th platinum i have skipped the bad ending from persona 5 royal i am right now at shido palace so persona 5 royal is going to be my 14th platinum trophie but i do not have al the confidants at maximum in 1 playtrough it seems it just dos not work for me but i have 4 confidants on rank 5 and 3 on 10 i think its going to work to see the true ending path chosen and unlocking that platinum trophie from persona 5 royal 

• Like 2

Week 48 STARTING PERCENTAGE 79.39%

Dragon Age: Inquisition 33% -> 56%

Week 48 ENDING PERCENTAGE 79.76% (+0.37%)

A slightly bigger chunk out of the percentage this week, still plenty of work to do though. Finished the main questline the other day (just the 115 hours to get there) and nearing the end of the cleanup with just one more area to explore properly. After that, it'll be onto Playthrough #2 on Nightmare difficulty, which since I won't have to focus so much on being nice to people and spending my between main questline time doing the medieval apoocalyptic equivalent of picking up their dry cleaning shouldn't take nearly as long as that.

Clearly the Maker (or your deity of choice) was smiling on me and the DLCs went back on sale last Monday, so picked them up. Once the cleanup and couple of remaining miscellaneous trophies have been secured I'll definitely get at least the first one out of the way this week. Not quite decided whether to do the three DLCs one after the other straight away or to spread them out over the last couple of weeks - this far into the year I don't really want to post my first zero change update at this point (not that it matters too much, it's just the principle of the thing) and while the Nightmare mode playthrough hopefully won't take as long as my Normal one did, it'll probably still take a while. We'll see later on in the week.

Only other thing is that DLC3 is half story and half "trials", basically main quest gameplay modifiers. Managed to knock out a couple already with my slightly overpowered Normal character to boost my percentage a wee bit and can get one more ticked off at this point (killing super-powered bears) before moving on, however by the looks of the guide there's a bit of RNG involved in that, which promises to be a frustrating and time consuming experience - I still have mild trauma over the RDR2 grindathon of a couple of years ago. So after the last area Buckles and Friends are all going on a bear hunt. Most of the rest of the trials will need setting up strategic saves on Playthrough #2 to make things a lot easier so hopefully my memory won't let me down when the time comes for that. And a couple need a fresh starting playthrough up to a particular point, which is gonna take ages and suck big time.

Still hopeful about finishing all this off before the end of the year though, tantalisingly close to 80% now. Pleasing stuff.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, stuthesheep said:

Week 48 STARTING PERCENTAGE 79.39%

Dragon Age: Inquisition 33% -> 56%

Week 48 ENDING PERCENTAGE 79.76% (+0.37%)

A slightly bigger chunk out of the percentage this week, still plenty of work to do though. Finished the main questline the other day (just the 115 hours to get there) and nearing the end of the cleanup with just one more area to explore properly. After that, it'll be onto Playthrough #2 on Nightmare difficulty, which since I won't have to focus so much on being nice to people and spending my between main questline time doing the medieval apoocalyptic equivalent of picking up their dry cleaning shouldn't take nearly as long as that.

Clearly the Maker (or your deity of choice) was smiling on me and the DLCs went back on sale last Monday, so picked them up. Once the cleanup and couple of remaining miscellaneous trophies have been secured I'll definitely get at least the first one out of the way this week. Not quite decided whether to do the three DLCs one after the other straight away or to spread them out over the last couple of weeks - this far into the year I don't really want to post my first zero change update at this point (not that it matters too much, it's just the principle of the thing) and while the Nightmare mode playthrough hopefully won't take as long as my Normal one did, it'll probably still take a while. We'll see later on in the week.

Only other thing is that DLC3 is half story and half "trials", basically main quest gameplay modifiers. Managed to knock out a couple already with my slightly overpowered Normal character to boost my percentage a wee bit and can get one more ticked off at this point (killing super-powered bears) before moving on, however by the looks of the guide there's a bit of RNG involved in that, which promises to be a frustrating and time consuming experience - I still have mild trauma over the RDR2 grindathon of a couple of years ago. So after the last area Buckles and Friends are all going on a bear hunt. Most of the rest of the trials will need setting up strategic saves on Playthrough #2 to make things a lot easier so hopefully my memory won't let me down when the time comes for that. And a couple need a fresh starting playthrough up to a particular point, which is gonna take ages and suck big time.

Still hopeful about finishing all this off before the end of the year though, tantalisingly close to 80% now. Pleasing stuff.

LOL I was going to @ you that the DLC was back on sale.

Trial of the hermit was my last trophy, those dang bears took me forever.

Trials of temperance, magician, fool and lovers could all be done on a 3rd partial easy playthrough - I do not recommend doing any of them on Nightmare, you might manage the lovers trial but I wouldn't risk losing any companions.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Trials of temperance, magician, fool and lovers could all be done on a 3rd partial easy playthrough - I do not recommend doing any of them on Nightmare, you might manage the lovers trial but I wouldn't risk losing any companions.

After the hell I went through at the trebuchets in Normal, I'm defintely not going near it on Nightmare any more than I have to! Never even considered trying to get them all in the same one, but looking at it again it does look reasonably do-able. Thank goodness for easy modes!

Edited by stuthesheep

my 14th platinum is unlocked persona 5 royal finally it was a great game i enjoyed it and now i going to play a shorter game like far cry primal ore lego harry potter collection persona 5 royal is done i did everithing in 1 playtrough my completion rate is now 17.66 thanks to the platinum trophie from persona 5 royal i wil increas it to 25 and above i thought at first my backlog was not doable but now i just go on game to game i wil see once my backlog is finished but i cant finish fifa 19 and 20 but i dont really care about it i dont like fifa games at all 

Edited by sword-blaster45
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, sword-blaster45 said:

my 14th platinum is unlocked persona 5 royal finally it was a great game i enjoyed it and now i going to play a shorter game like far cry primal ore lego harry potter collection persona 5 royal is done i did everithing in 1 playtrough 

good job!

Faqr Cry Primal is a pretty straight forward platinum

Hello everybody!

Only one month to go! Since I have reached my goal of a 5% increase I am kind of doing games that take longer/only need 1 trophy or so

Ghost Recon Wildlands + DLC (0/2) -PS4

Bought the DLC Narcos Roads as I was into some Ghost Recon stuff. Had gotten the platinum years ago. Unfortunately, only 20% feels like a GR game. The rest is all kind of activities that would be better in a different game, like making jumps with cars, trials with bikes, flying through markers, etc.. It is clear that Ubisoft didn't had any inspiration. This DLC could have been so much more. I am currently working on getting the whole map on 100%. Will do the 2nd DLC straight after that so that this game is done and can be forgotten about....

Resident Evil - Revelations 2 - PSVita

No progress, bit stuck on the end boss in episode 3 in invisible mode.

No progress

Call of Duty MW3 + DLC (0/4) - PS3

Steamworld Dig - PSVita

Current status

games.png

Plans for next week

- continue RE Rev 2 - PSVita

- GR Wildlands + DLC (0/2) - PS4

Happy trophy hunting everybody!

• Like 4

Update 47. 12/5/2022
Starting PCG    50.02%
Previous Week 56.84%
Current PCG    57.00%
Goal = 60%

Games -
Atari Flashback Classics vol. 1 51% 54%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 5% 73%
Dragon Quest Heroes 10% 12%
For Honor 62% 63%
Organ Trail Complete 4% 28%
Smart As... 1% 10%
Wizodd 91% :platinum: 11/30/2022

Decent week! Call of Duty and Dragon Quest Heroes I'm playing for the Winter backlog challenge, everything else was just checking out other backlog games and nabbing some easy-ish trophies from them. I finally got the platinum for Wizodd after learning about the invincibility trick, and that let me finally get all four necklaces in one run. Not sure if I'll keep playing any of the others, but it was nice to make a little progress on them all.

Have a good week!

• Like 4