Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

F1 Race Stars

:o :O :o :O :o :O

1L98f4cc.png

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

:o :O :o :O :o :O

How did you get it not to glitch I must know. This game has become the bane of my existence and I must purge it from my soul. It also glitched on my evil playthrough by disappearing a bunch of those fuzzy things I was supposed to kill.

Congrats on this stupid plat.

EA Sports Active 2

How did you get it not to glitch I must know. This game has become the bane of my existence and I must purge it from my soul. It also glitched on my evil playthrough by disappearing a bunch of those fuzzy things I was supposed to kill.

Congrats on this stupid plat.

Well I think I'm in the lucky minority? I remember I accidentally regrew one of the spooces (sp?) so I followed the instructions on PS3T (delete the game saved data etc) and got the plat on my 2nd playthrough I think... 3rd :o

I'll say Dragon Fantasy Book II as not many people seem to have it, I've never heard of the game before.

WHAAAT? Like what Dr_Mayus says... it is really fun game... gameplay is the same with Chrono Trigger ^_^

The Sims 3 and both Oddworld games

1Lcfd7fc.png

Un...believable

As the title of the plat says, getting all the items in Abyss mode... wow... had hard time getting to 999

Throw a dart at the board.  You have a lot of odd-ball games.  I'll go with 

Smart As

At first I was thinking ...as a Fifth Grader.  But then I realized it would start with Are You Smarter Than...

So yea, I dunno what type of game that could be. 

It is like Brain Age but way better. Some of the genius puzzles are extremely tough-worth checking out to anyone with a vita (and it is free this month)

@Stevie :). Trine 1

DFB 1 is done in the style of 8-bit Rpgs while DFB2 is done with 16-bit. DFB3 is going to be in 64 bit graphics. They are very funny and clever old school RPGs and should be checked out if you like that style of game.

WHAAAT? Like what Dr_Mayus says... it is really fun game... gameplay is the same with Chrono Trigger ^_^

I watched a short review and it definitely looks like it might be worth a try. Just checked and it doesn't seem to be available on the EU store though, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks.

Stevieboy Can't say I've seen your Blades of Time platinum before.