Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

Long story! So, One day I was watching one of my favorite youtubers nicknamed BoogerBoyMeister (Which that name comes from a boss in the game Boogerman) in his PS2 collection video. He stumbles across his old copy of Twisted Metal Black Online and mentions his old ID on it was DoctorCribby. I thought the name was cool so six months later I get my PS3 and try to have it as my ID. The name was already taken so I made some adjustments and got into the trophy biz. Rest is history.

Everyone seems to assume mine comes from the himan game, but its actually one on my favorite books: "DrBloodmoney, Or How We All Got On After the Bomb" by Philip K Dick, which itself references the more well known movie "DrStrangelove, Or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"

The hitman game is great though, so I don't mind! :-)

sinnriel

hummm ,were to start

ok many many years ago i played an MMORPG called dark age of camelot for 6 years ,i was a hunter  by the name sinnister and one day i glitched back when the game was very new and ended up in enermy noob teratory hehehe so i killed all the new low LVLs ,i was hunted down but took them a while :) so sinnister became quite famouse

riel bit came from yet another MMORPG called lord of the rings online ,i was yet again another hunter but an elevn one and i always play female toons , they look better than the males dont you think ?

so i wanted an elven name for my new toon and female sounding ,like galadriel ,so in honour of sinnister i took the first 4 letters sinn and added riel thus SINNRIEL was born

i became yet again quite famouse in lord of the rings online for helping other players as i was one of the first 5 elen LVL 50 hunters i put my XP to use

ever since then my game tag has always been sinnriel :)

Well, I wanted something that sounded cool, so I was thinking something to do with an Assassin... But then I thought that was too harsh so I made my theoretical assassin fluffy instead; slightly less threatening I reckon. Then 64 is the best number ever, so yeah.

To be honest, I don't know what a 'fluffy assassin' would actually look like. I keep picturing Altair or even Solid Snake with some kind of sheepskin blanket.

Edited by FluffyAssassin64