Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

"Biged" was what I wanted when I first connected my 360 to XBL, as my mother would always call me "Biged" when I was being a know-it-all growing up.  "Biged" was already taken, so XBL suggested the prefix "Stricken", amongst other things.  It didn't seem to bad to me then, and has grown on me more since I first got it.

I kept the username when I moved to PS4 this gen, so that all my friends who were coming with me could find me easily.

Mine came on my face, talk about degrading. No mine came from fallout; I heard three dogg talking about how another person had left the vault (you) and that raiders shouldn't get any ideas about trying to break/drill their way in because the doors are sealed shut bla bla, I just imagined the raiders trying to drill their way into a vault lol, I figured they would be vault invaders at that point. I'm a huge fallout fan so I wanted something fallouty and Vault invader seemed pretty cool to me. so viola.

Edited by vaultinvader

Back in the early 2000s, I registered on espn.com with the name "starcrunch". Apparently, a lot of people liked that name, but they gave me the option of "starcrunch061". And so, here we are.

As for the name "starcrunch", I loved those things in high school (I still do, but I'm a lot older now), and a girlfriend nicknamed me "starcrunch".

I came up with the name Glemiak about 20 years ago and kept using it. Started using Hemholtz (misspelled I know) after reading Brave New World. Started playing WoW and my guild always called me Hem so all my alts got that prefix. Also go by Andersky (ski not sky) on various forums and games.

Quite a bit of a story

First off, Weeaboo means someone who prefers japanese stuff over anything.

I was playing a PC game, and had the nickname Travis Touchdown, and someone called me a Lonely Weeaboo for it.

I changed my screen name to Lonely Weeaboo as a joke, but I thought it was kind of cool, so I kept it.

This was four or five years ago.

From the big yellow monster in Sesame Street (but I prefer Elmo more, the reason why I chose Big Bird was yellow, the common color for the sun, and thinking of my childhood, the color yellow is always Big Bird)

the HOT part, I made my PSN when it was summer here in our country and IT WAS SO FREAKING HOT I CANNOT STAND IT

My name actually comes from a song the Wiggles used to sing. If you don't know who the Wiggles are they  were an Australian group of four guys who wore colored shirts and sang songs for kids. When my sister was younger, we used to sing their songs all the time. Fruit Salad was one of my favorite songs. I heard the song randomly one day and decided that it had to be my name!  B) If you haven't heard the song you need to Google it and have your life changed forever  :yay:

• Like 2