Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to get Portal 2 again (I originally traded it in after platinum'ing it the first time on a different account). Sadly, I'm remembering how to complete the puzzles better than I expected myself to, so I'm breezing through the single player campaign so far... but damn it's still a lot of fun.

Should be fun platinum'ing it a second time. :)

• 4 months later...

I was doing fine being new to the forums until you decided to bully and attack me on every single post and everybody else joined in cos you were the alpha dog.

I was doing fine being new to the forums until you decided to bully and attack me on every single post and everybody else joined in cos you were the alpha dog.

• 1 month later...

I really dislike talking to a certain person who believes they're never wrong even in regards to stuff they know nothing about, glad they're not here also collapsing on a carpeted floor is still painful...

Then I don't think you will be happy to meet my father lolz... Anyways I need to take a shit it's really bothering me at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

hey at least is virtual bullying, you can ignore that by just close this site, not like... physical and verbal bullying like I had to suffer, 5 years, but is finally come to an end for now, but this just teached me a lesson, there are 2 kind of persons in this world, there are enemys, and there allies that are not enemies yet, but trust me, they will be 1 day, I don't give my confidence to anyone these, I just pretend to give so they can try something when I'm prepared for something, because I know they will do that any day, they are just waiting to attack...

But you're right many people only makes bully to another person when is in a large group of persons, like for myself, 1 vs 26, me being a weak guy in terms of strenght how in hell is possible to make front to them, I can punch 1 and run away, but 5 minutes they are all together to give me everything they got :angry: I remember very this times, why the things we remember most is the bat things that we did/happen to us? :blink: