Longest Last Sign-In

Dreakon139

I've got one at 5 months, one at twelve and another at thirteen. They're all really great guys and I don't want to delete them. Everyone else on my FL has been online in the past two weeks.

I'm pretty lax with my friends list. If I know the person personally, they won't be leaving the friends list. A month or two odds are you'll be fine (unless you were just a one-second acquaintance on a random game that I decided to add). If they aren't on for a year and a month though, you bet they're gone. :P

If I know the If they aren't on for a year and a month though, you bet they're gone.

Lol, I didn't even realize they hadn't been online for that long. Only reason I looked was because of this thread.

My friendlist isn't maxed out, so I don't really feel the need to make room either. :P

The current longest is 6 months or so...and the only reason that person is still on my FL is because I know from speaking to her, she was going through a really bad divorce.

But other than that, unless it is someone I have gamed with for quite a bit in the past, if the log in is 2 months+, away they go.

11 months. And it's me. Well, to be more specific, it's ClankXIII, my old account, that I added as a friend to watch out for any shady stuff like if someone logged in as me. A past of gamesharing experience gives you those kinds of concerns. Also, I can't log onto that account myself if I wanted to. After that whole hacker incident on the PlayStation Network, I haven't been able to sign in because it says that the terms of agreement and whatnot have to be accepted again on the master account. However, I already did that, and still no access.

4 months.

I dont usually erase anyone only if Iam forced to because of lack of the space, if I know that person very good (well thats relative) I wont erase him/her.

I can be away from my ps3 in some periode cause of my education, sometimes I wont play ps3 in a month or two.

What I don't entirely understand is, who takes like a 12 month break from online gaming? Barring a loss of internet or something of the sort. Spend all that money on the console and games and accessories, use it! :) I could understand a month or two, maybe your just tired of it or went on vacation or something... but a year+? Bah!

• Like 1

The longest I had was 22 months. The reason I had kept this was I wanted to see if it would switch to 2 years after that - the way the trophies did. Then came back on line and played for a few weeks and hasnt been on again since. that now leaves him 7 months and again my longest since signing in.

I honestly think he is a career criminal as who else would go such long periods without gaming then play like made for a couple of months and then a big long wait again....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...