Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, TheStark700 said:

According to Playstation Size, there will be a total of 61 trophies including beating game on hardest difficulty. Not known yet exactly what the trophies are though

Good find, so two playthroughs again, pretty exciting. In the last game I actually preferred the hard difficulty playthrough to the first one, it actually required some strategy and planning, some bosses became just legendary, because of that. I remember fighting Rufus with 0MP, relying mostly on parrying him, good memories. Hopefully this is once again done right, not like FFXVI, loved the game, but the 2nd playthrough was awful, nothing changed, just enemies became spongy as hell.

• Like 1

1 gold for Hard Mode, 5 silvers probably for Normal Mode, all collectibles/quests/missions and all the bronze are chapter/story/activities related. IMO too much bronze.

Waiting for the official list though.

Edited by Sykacz

I'd personally prefer if Hard Mode can be available on a first playthrough, but I expect not.

I think having to do a second playthrough is fine with a game like Remake when it's a fairly linear 30 hour experience, but Rebirth is meant to be over twice that length so doing a second playthrough will probably just feel like a grind unless there's some significant changes to keep things fresh.

On 2/3/2024 at 3:33 PM, W0ndrful101 said:

The full list is out:
https://insider-gaming.com/final-fantasy-vii-rebirth-trophies/

I'm not rea
ding most of these, because of spoilers, but the names are pretty cool, as usual for FF, can't wait to see the icons.

Only one gold trophy? Whatever, the game still looks amazing and I’m excited to play it. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, squaresoft4ever7 said:

I really hope the piano minigame only requires A or better, from what I've calculated you basically have to get a perfect for the "star" rank.  Oof this seems less annoying than that ice cream mini game in BBS though. 

Looking forward to leap day!

If it is anything like Ice Cream Beat, I'm doomed. 😅

• Haha 1