Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

3 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

All worlds begin with darkness

and also end

A purge... The World will be returned whence it started. The World began in darkness. And from that darkness came light. From the light came the people, and the people had hearts. Evil burgeoned in those hearts, begetting more darkness. And that darkness spread across the World like a plague. The light, the symbol of the World's hope, was devoured by shadow. Leaving nothing but ruin... An utter failure. But, the first light—the light of Kingdom Hearts—it can give us a new start. An empty World, pure and bright...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Is there an issue with the Square Enix store or collector's edition not available to pre-order? It won't let me pre-order the deluxe edition either so I'm assuming that there is a problem.

Edit: Nevermind figured out the issue. WooooooOOOo Collectors edition pre-ordered!

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

Part of me was naively hoping there would be some form of save transfer from Remake, but at least we get recognition for playing/completing the first with bonus Summon Materia.

I just hope the open world in this game isn't like FF16's, and there are actually things to do and discover when out in the world.

Edited by BusyFace13

5 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

Part of me was naively hoping there would be some form of save transfer from Remake, but at least we get recognition for playing/completing the first with bonus Summon Materia.

I mean, it was bound to happen. Square needs a big hit with this one, and having people start with their characters from the previous game might put off potential new buyers.

Honestly, I'm sad that the enemy skills materia is Rebirth is...so sad. 4 skills, none of which were particularly useful, and apparently, good for only a trophy. It would have been nice at least to keep track of that thing.

I NEED THIS GAME INJECTED DIRECTLY INTO MY BLOODSTREAM RIGHT NOW!

Yes its very bad

On 6/9/2023 at 12:30 AM, Conor said:

Devout players of a certain unnamed platform are already saying this “looks like DLC”. 

Who xbox? Starshit has nothing on this so they are just coping because their billions of stolen money cant buy every game publisher on the planet

Not sure what time this got announced last night. But I preordered it this morning(15 September).

I inly noticed the posts on Facebook as RE4 remake has the ada dlc on 21 September.

I had to check what day 29 February falls on which is a Thursday so think that day and 1 March is needed as annual leave.

I am so hyped for this game, honestly it looks amazing I am curious how they take the story forward. I think they have three options 

1. The big story beats from the original still play out. 

2. The story beats from the original are completely changed and a new story plays out 

3. Both the story beats from the original and the new story play out but in different universes 

• 2 weeks later...

when I want a good laugh, I think back at the "why are they making it episodic" takes, I wonder where are the people that though they would make telltale epsiodes for FF7 and charge full price for each, I haven't seen a single apology

anybody who has even one working eye left could've seen that each part will be a full game, nothing episodic about it

Edited by THE BLADE IS ME
  • Confused 1