Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

• 3 months later...

Looks great, although I still need to finish Remake first (I'm a bit iffy on that game so far, though, but I digress).

Will the double pack with both Intergrade and Rebirth be available physically? Getting a physical copy of the former is a bitch. lol

Edited by Zephrese

Wow, it looks sooo good, my hype levels are through the roof!

Persona 3 Reload & Final Fantasy VII Rebirth both releasing in February has me sweating though, my two most anticipated games of 2024 dropping in the same month?! I'm experiencing a mix of feeling very excited and extremely overwhelmed!

• Like 3

It looks beautiful and almost finished. I think this could be better than Part 1 by a mile. The minigames look super fun, I really enjoyed all of them and wanted to see what they were doing here; the chocobo racing game looks exactly like Chocobo GP on the Switch.

I really wanted to see Vincent's face though lol, will they adapt his game to a DLC? It could be possible.

For anyone curious as to how the soundtrack could be, here are some renditions of them present in the Jukebox of the Remake, Gold Saucer being probably the best:

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Who do you think the hooded man  is @2:25?

Best guess - new character for the entry who is given a trailer spot but does little in the overall plot. Kind of like the motorbike soldier from Remake who's name escapes me.

First thought was Cid in disguise though. Quite why he'd be in disguise is beyond me.