No Autopop (as of now)

I no longer expect Mediatonic to fix this and decided to unlink my account to acquire platinum from scratch. Having that said, I wonder if there's a way to unlock "Head Turner", "Catwalk Model" & "Mad Trendy" (equip rare and legendary items) without spending a dime?

At some point I'd like to go back to my main account, but it feels really low to spend $$$ on skins with my burner account.

Edited by MrTrivet

51 minutes ago, MrTrivet said:

I no longer expect Mediatonic to fix this and decided to unlink my account to acquire platinum from scratch. Having that said, I wonder if there's a way to unlock "Head Turner", "Catwalk Model" & "Mad Trendy" (equip rare and legendary items) without spending a dime?

I believe the only way to unlock your first free legendary item from scratch is if you reach level 23 in the crown rank (so, 254 crowns). The alternative is to reach level 89 in the season pass and pay to unlock the skin.

On 11/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, DarkGermanGamer said:

I got Infallible immediately after my 5th win in Pegwin Pool Party on saturday. If they've disabled it for this mode they must've done it after that but knowing how buggy this game and its trrophies are it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't intenional.

I hope you can earn your Infallible trophy soon too.

Strange. I got 10 wins of Ski Fall in a row. Maybe it is only on Pengiun Pool Party? The trophy popped for winning 7 times, so the game was definitely registering the wining of games.

I was just testing if Infallible was working on a burner account. I already got the Plat on my main account a while ago, but still playing on the PS4 version and haven't started the PS5 version yet, because of the trophy issues.

Any advice or knowledge on going back to your old Epic account when unlinking to get trophies? I was going to unlink my PS account and create a new, separate Epic account, but then I read before I unlinked that I wouldn’t be able to relink my PS account to my current Epic account. Is this true? When I am done, I want to be able to go back to my old Epic account as I have LOTS of costumes and progress on there.

2 hours ago, FeatheryEmu22 said:

Any advice or knowledge on going back to your old Epic account when unlinking to get trophies? I was going to unlink my PS account and create a new, separate Epic account, but then I read before I unlinked that I wouldn’t be able to relink my PS account to my current Epic account. Is this true? When I am done, I want to be able to go back to my old Epic account as I have LOTS of costumes and progress on there.

I reverted to my original Epic account (after unlinking and picking up a few trophies on a new account) and lost nothing... all my kudos and costumes were fine.

I think the risk of having progress reset is if you relink your Epic account to a different PSN ID, presumably to stop accounts being sold/transferred?

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 8:37 AM, FeatheryEmu22 said:

you can relink the original PSN account. You just can't link a new PSN account, to combat account stealing I suppose.

On 11/17/2022 at 5:49 AM, LuckySlime said:

its probably quicker for u guys just to do it again lmao? i did it from scratch a month or so ago and it took me like 2 weeks

how did you do this from scratch in 2 weeks unless you paid money to shop items from the store? you can only get like 200kudos a day give or take an event and buy 1 name a day=50 days.  Maybe you can buy 2 items on some days. Then there's the only legendary item that's free at golden witch bottom. That's 2xx crowns. You gave this crap company money to get a platinum they should have fixed by now and telling people its simple. Come on now.....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I got a trophy in my PS5 version while I was getting platinum on PS4 so now I've both bugged. I can't pop the BIG AIR trophy in my ps4 version (the last one I need for platinum) because it popped while I was playing PS5 version..

This is totally **** haha

Edited by h3rz3l31d
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, iHassan19 said:

Is it fixed ? 

I got the platinum on ps4 version (new) 

I want auto pop platinum for this is it possible? .

Or I'm not getting the auto pop because I got ps4 [NEW] ??? Please help 

no unfortunately the PS5 version trophies still bugged if you have previously earned them on PS4.

Or going from PS5 to PS4 according to some posts here. 

• 2 weeks later...