GTA5 on PS5??? WTF!!!

TarkanTurkoglu

1 hour ago, StewartBros said:

No, it wasn't.  It really wasn't.

Yeah, I feel nostalgia does a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to the argument that San Andreas is still the best entry in the series in 2022. No doubting it was a technical marvel for its time, but it is very much of its time, as are all of the entries in the PS2 era.

I only ever had Vice City back in the day and the first time I played San Andreas was when it was released on PS4 and it was initially difficult for me to get into, as the PS2 games haven't aged the best. I can slip back into Vice City because I have the nostalgia for it that I've never had for San Andreas. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, addictedgamer747 said:

Nooooo don't buy a product I wouldn't buy! My fragile little mind can't process a different opinion!

Just keep playing this 9 year old game maybe in future it'll be released on ps6 and ps7 and ... 

Viva la GTA 5 until the end of the world ???

GTA 5 FOR EVER

3 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I wish there was some rule or something that would prevent boneheads like this to open up new threads that point out the painfully obvious.

Work on your grammar and punctuation. It’s all over the fucking place. Also, your OP is nothing short of a temper tantrum, like a five year old child crying to his mommy that he cannot get fresh chocolate chip cookies. 

You gave me a good chuckle reading your posts. 

First, you think I give a shit If I got some mistakes in a language that I learned it recently , just less than 2 years ago 

I think It's enough to communicate with people around the world

I already know 4 other languages 

If I have some mistakes in a language with only about a year since I tried to learn , so let it be , it is what it is

You better laugh to your fucking self 

Cause I'm not the guy who always ready to answer people's every bullshits about video games

Your brain is rusty and shit enough to pay and play a game which is about 9 years old now 

This game is very overrated

The painfull point is there are a lots of dumb people like you who gives companies money for nothing 

Worlds IQ is about 84, no wonder why are they still selling this same thing over a decade

Eh, I had never played GTA 5 and got it on the PS5 for 10 bucks three months ago. I enjoyed the single player and am now working on heists with some friends. Not complaining.

So yeah, sorry about giving money to Rockstar and delaying GTA 6, guys. Now if you'll excuse me, I've never played Skyrim either, so I'm on my way to reward Bethesda for their extreme laziness as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yusuftahir2 said:

First, you think I give a shit If I got some mistakes in a language that I learned it recently , just less than 2 years ago 

I think It's enough to communicate with people around the world

I already know 4 other languages 

If I have some mistakes in a language with only about a year since I tried to learn , so let it be , it is what it is

You better laugh to your fucking self 

Cause I'm not the guy who always ready to answer people's every bullshits about video games

Your brain is rusty and shit enough to pay and play a game which is about 9 years old now 

This game is very overrated

The painfull point is there are a lots of dumb people like you who gives companies money for nothing 

Worlds IQ is about 84, no wonder why are they still selling this same thing over a decade

Seems to me you're just jealous a game has been around for longer than you have.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Eh, I had never played GTA 5 and got it on the PS5 for 10 bucks three months ago. I enjoyed the single player and am now working on heists with some friends. Not complaining.

So yeah, sorry about giving money to Rockstar and delaying GTA 6, guys. Now if you'll excuse me, I've never played Skyrim either, so I'm on my way to reward Bethesda for their extreme laziness as well.

I've never played skyrim before 

But one day if I want to play it 

Definitely I will play it on PC not PS5

Edited by yusuftahir2

On 28.7.2022 at 8:38 AM, yusuftahir2 said:

On 28.7.2022 at 1:57 PM, yusuftahir2 said:

People still pay , people still play after 9 fucking years

On 28.7.2022 at 0:39 AM, yusuftahir2 said:

Just keep playing this 9 year old game maybe in future it'll be released on ps6 and ps7 and ... 

I really don't understand you criticising and insulting people for playing a game just because its old?

I got a dude in my friendlist that whenever I boot up my ps3 and he's online all I see him playing is One Piece Pirate Warriors 1.
A real life friend of mine literally only plays on his Nintendo DS. I know at least 3 people that still play on their PSP occasionally.
Shit if I still had a SNES I probably would still be playing Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart on it. And the last time I used my PS2 was around 9 months ago.

People play what they like and that's fine. If you don't like a game don't play it. But getting mad at other people and throwing insults at them for playing games they enjoy is just weird af to me.
It's like back when Fortnite first became popular and you had a bunch of dudes in their twenties insulting literal 10 year old children for playing it.

Edited by dany_lele95
fixed typo
  • Like 1

I agree with the man. If the game (GTA Online portion of it) would not be supported and showered with money ergo people would stop spending cash on Shark Cards, We would have GTA VI depending if it would have new Online system, the comapny might or might not be working on GTA VII as we speak/chat. 4 years is well enough to make a great sequel. 
If you want a "Masterpiece" well then you have to wait about 7+ years, that's how long it took with RedDeadRedemption 2. Either way "Masterpiece" or not it's past due.
I Played it, 100% it (Ps3) played Online was not interesting just Toxic people all around. Seen videos about it now, grew bigger but I am still not interested Ps4 nor Ps5*sigh*. Honest to God GTA IV Multiplayer was 10 times more fun for me to play and fight for top Ladder Ranking boards was then GTAO.
I see a lot of hypocrites here. Mobbing a guy that wrote the truth. But hey we talking about GTAO community so I am not surprised.

GTA 5 on PS5 it better be just a f**king joke !!!!!!

you guys bought this game 9 years after initial release for the 4th time but this time on PS5 with no changes, what kind of a joke you are ?

^ quotes from Op. 

1 hour ago, Mr Green said:

I see a lot of hypocrites here. Mobbing a guy that wrote the truth. But hey we talking about GTAO community so I am not surprised.

Something tells me that's why people are giving op a hard time. If he expressed the same opinion without the whole " you are guys fucking dumb, LOL," and without a bunch of egotistical remarks, then I'm sure people would've reacted differently. He only brought this upon himself. 

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr Green said:

I see a lot of hypocrites here. Mobbing a guy that wrote the truth.

“People who like what I don’t like any more are dumb. Stop doing what you want to do because I think it’ll get me something I hyped myself up for that doesn’t actually exist yet.”

Thats some real truth they exposed everyone to. 

I understand the OP point, but the stupid way of writing and expression doesn't appeal to people to understand you.

Well, you can learn to write and express yourself better and then at least half of the people will listen honestly and try to understand you.

But the classic "everyone is dumb but me" won't really help you, starting a sentence by declaring the reader incapable and inferior.

On 7/27/2022 at 7:47 PM, yusuftahir2 said:

The Best GTA was San Andreas

Can't say I agree with everything this person is talking about, but this bit I can absolutely agree with. III, VC & SA are all masterpieces that I love to bits, but I'm picking SA all day if I have to choose just one. I feel like most people pick VC solely off the soundtrack and setting, but SA also had an amazing soundtrack and setting, and virtually everything else was better too.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

Can't say I agree with everything this person is talking about, but this bit I can absolutely agree with. III, VC & SA are all masterpieces that I love to bits, but I'm picking SA all day if I have to choose just one. I feel like most people pick VC solely off the soundtrack and setting, but SA also had an amazing soundtrack and setting, and virtually everything else was better too.  

I Third that. Voice actors alone. I mean Mr Samuel L. Jackson as officer Frank Tenpenny not even the main character - ''chef's kiss'' :)

I have to disagree with OP on a lot of points here... But the most obvious is, that when you want GTA 6 to come earlier, then the re-releases aren't your enemy. The "micro"-transactions are! Rockstar is making waaaaaaaaay more money on micro-transactions for GTA online than they do with sales. Especially when you consider that people that bought in on PS4 got it for 10€/$/whatever, so the multiple buyers you criticize so harshly made them the least money of all... I actuay bought the PS5 Version for 10€ again, but i never spent a cent on micro-transactions while others have spent hundreds or thousands...

On 7/27/2022 at 7:07 PM, yusuftahir2 said:

In 2022 on PS5 there is absolutely no reason to play it and it's more like some kind of a tragic joke rockstar said to clearly fool us 

I'm really getting sick of this game to be honest

I'm asking this question why are you still playing the same game after 8 years

It's time for something new

Dude, then why did you play it yourself despite the fact that you've been playing it for 8 years ? it's not mandatory that you have to buy it each time they re-release it 

Edited by Great_MazingerZ
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr Green said:

I agree with the man. If the game (GTA Online portion of it) would not be supported and showered with money ergo people would stop spending cash on Shark Cards, We would have GTA VI

"If" that's true. There's no proof that this statement is true. If anything, there's proof of the other way.

Dan Houser said he almost had a mental breakdown getting RDR2 to the finish line and had to take some time off, which delayed them at least 6 months. After that he announced he wasn't coming back to Rockstar at all, leaving them without their main creative force, which also would've delayed them. Then Covid hit, which again, delayed them even more.

But yeah, let's ignore all the delays with hard evidence, it can't possibly be those that put it off. It has to be the the fictional reason of microtransactions, that people read on a message board and started parroting back like it was their own opinion. 

Not to mention, when you compare what they make off of microtransactions, to what they'd make off a new game, it's nickels. Why anybody would think that "let's put off making dollars so we can keep making dimes" makes any kind of logical sense just blows my mind.

Sorry if this seems aggressive but I'm just sooo tired of all the assumptions and illogical arguments. I don't even really like GTAO, and I'd kill for GTA6, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna whine and cry and make shit up over what Rockstar "might" be doing.

Edited by KingGuy420