When exactly will the servers close?

1 hour ago, JerrySeinfeld18 said:

Hi, just wondering if the servers close as soon as the 12th starts at 12:01 am, or if they will be on through the twelfth and close at midnight?

I don’t know if anyone knows this, but if someone does it would be great to know

There has been no indication what time zone or exact time the servers will shut down on the 12th. 

Some users with experience from the shutdown of other Killzone MP servers wrote, that the shutdown is to be expected at 12:00 AM PST (the moment when 11. August 2022 changes to 12. August 2022).

But is just expected, only the devs know for sure.

But common sense is: Do not start Shadowfall, Intercept stand-alone DLC,  Mercenary or RIGS now. You will definitely not complete all online trophies in one of these games now when starting fresh. (Okay, maybe RIGS, but for this you must have luck so I would not risk it). 

Edited by Geridian
Wording

1 hour ago, XXIIlII said:

Not sure why that's important to know. a 24 hour won't make a difference.

It would make a huge difference. It will be a real squeeze for me to finish the last two trophies by tonight but I can comfortably finish them by tomorrow night! 

Of course if people haven’t started yet it won’t make a difference as it’ll be impossible to get all trophies in 24 hours but for those with just a few trophies left, it will matter.

Ultimately, it looks like it’s safest to try and get all trophies done by tonight. 

• Like 2

I obtained the platinum a year ago so looks like I obtained the platinum a year in time. I don’t have 100% trophies but I’m not going to bother chasing the 100% as I haven’t even got the DLC plus can’t be arsed with rushing shit.

Edited by BrettyBoy

5 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

It would make a huge difference. It will be a real squeeze for me to finish the last two trophies by tonight but I can comfortably finish them by tomorrow night! 

Of course if people haven’t started yet it won’t make a difference as it’ll be impossible to get all trophies in 24 hours but for those with just a few trophies left, it will matter.

Ultimately, it looks like it’s safest to try and get all trophies done by tonight. 

Good luck, friend. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Bro, people working at big studios don't even have time to see their kids.

What would they be doing here?

...Lurking forums during lunch-brake?... Maybe some of them are trophy hunters as well? 
From where did you get this idea anyway? :D. Could you tell me about any other types of jobs which I shall avoid? :]

(Pardon for OT).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Dick. Try to not be one.

Sarcasm. Try to get it sometimes. That's why I put ":]" at the end of the sentence, which you "forgot" to quote ;).

;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1