Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty DLC (September 26, 2023)

ziggypossum

On 9/12/2022 at 6:04 AM, Hornet said:

Is it worth jumping in now or wait for the reworked police system and vehicle-to-vehicle combat?

I definitely recommend jumping in and playing this masterpiece of a game. 
With so much lore, in-depth of characters and so much to do the last thing on your mind will be vehicle-to-vehicle combat.

I was reserved when I started out playing but this game is truly next-gen and such a wonderful experience. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

2023 looking delicious for us gamers, the true beginning of next gen.

It’s almost an overload. I see day 1 purchases through April, Witcher 3 next gen, dlc’s for Cyberpunk and Horizon FW, my current backlog and access to extra/premium games dropping every month. There isn’t enough time in the day for all of it. I guess that’s a good thing though. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I fear the game might no longer support save transfer when this "2.0" patch drops, since it's next-gen exclusive and fundamentally changes core gameplay mechanics and skills. Currently, you can upload your PS5 save and resume it on PS4 (useful for savepopping), but I'd be surprised if this still works with patch 2.0

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2023 at 10:14 PM, Apocasy said:

Phantom Liberty trophies were revealed. Shoutout to PowerPyx.

The first four trophies having duplicate descriptions is pretty unusual. I'm guessing that they are for variations of the DLC endings, and The Tower is for completing the main story with a new ending after completing the DLC.

I'm glad that there doesn't seem to be any trophies for specific combat activities forcing you to bias into certain builds or horde ability points like the base game.

Edited by BusyFace13

At least the game is playable now. From what i have heard the 2.0 version made the game great, or what it should had been. It does, however, change not the fact that cd projekt red not only wasted my time with the horrendous ps4 version but also my trust towards them. Even back than by showing gameplay footage from the ps4 pro version, knowing that the standard ps4 version was just a mess. Hell every version of that game run like crap for a good amount of time.

As for now, i will give them the benefit of doubt and say that they did a good job by fixing the ps5 version. But only that. It was the right thing to do, just like with Final Fantasy XIV, which is now one of the most played mmo, as for now.

Edited by Laxus-0