Good Indie PS5 or PS4 games.

ThomasChaffey72

5 minutes ago, ThomasChaffey72 said:

Any good PS5 or PS4 indie games for a cheap price on PS Store.

What are you in the mood for? Saw you've already played Edith Finch, Gone Home and Toem. You want more like that? And do you want strictly indie titles or if they have an indie feel is good enough?

9 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

What are you in the mood for? Saw you've already played Edith Finch, Gone Home and Toem. You want more like that? And do you want strictly indie titles or if they have an indie feel is good enough?

Just anything thing that has a good narrative and just enjoyable to play. Indie fell is good as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThomasChaffey72 said:

Just anything thing that has a good narrative and just enjoyable to play. Indie fell is good as well.

Ok.

Degrees of Separation

Kena Bridge of Spirits

Lost In Random

Life is Strange series

Stories Path of Destinies

Child of Light

Maquette

Superliminal

Blackwood Crossing

There's a good variety in that list for you to check out!

• Like 1

I play quite a lot of indie stuff, and a fair number of the games I have, I’ve written a review for here:

If you see anything in the top 250 or so that you haven’t heard of - there’s a good chance it’s a good indie game!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

Here are my recommendations :):

Song of Memories

The Language of Love

Dusk Diver

A Winter's Daydream

Journey to the Savage Planet

Kandagawa Jet Girls

No Man's Sky

Catherine - This isn't strictly speaking an Indie title but it has a great story :).

This War of Mine

Cloudpunk

Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story

Dead Cells

Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Again, not strictly speaking an Indie title but it's still well worth playing :).

Riverbond

Deep Rock Galactic

Steamroll

House Flipper

The Last Campfire

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

Some of my favorites are Death’s DoorThe Binding of Isaac (though that one’s not going cheap, especially when you factor in all the DLC), Dark DevotionSalt and Sanctuary or it’s sequel, Salt and Sacrifice, Headliner: NoviNewsAngry Video Game Nerd I & II Deluxe, and Infernax, not necessarily in that order.

I feel obligated to warn you, since we’re on  a trophy hunting website, that all of those except Death’s Door have fairly challenging lists that are very skill reliant to complete - or in the case of Headliner, need you to set things up just so -  and even Death’s Door is picky.

Edited by Ashande
Additional info
  • Like 2

A lot are on sale right now.

As for one that's still cheaper than most AA and AAA games, I would always recommend Stardew Valley. It hasn't gone on sale in years on PSN, but it's only $14.99. If you want mods or the chance of a sale, get on PC.

Don't Starve is fun (I've played it on PC before), and it's cheap right now. 

The Language of Love & A Winter's Daydream are good stories, but they have no gameplay. So if a pure visual novel (one without choices as well) is not for you, skip them. 

• Like 1

There are many, depending on what you like.

These were relaxing and beautiful when I played them: Abzu, Aer: memories of old, The first tree.

These are probably the most popular: Journey, Stardew Valley, Hades, Undertale

In my opinion, the best and most-polished one is Subnautica. Subnautica is also the best "underwater/ocean game" I ever played and one of the top in the survival genre.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...