Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1 hour ago, Lorajet said:

Still having problems.  Everything on my PS3 and PS4 is set to "everyone". Started playing The Witcher 3 in 2015, have earned some trophies, but the game refuses to show up on PSNP. Earned 2 trophies yesterday in this game, and my "hidden" increased by 2.  Wonder if the 2 DLCs have anything to do with the updating?  Really frustrating.

Is the game itself set to hidden?

37 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Is the game itself set to hidden?

No. None of my games or trophies are set to hidden, whether on the PS3 or PS4.  Did a sync with the network.  Been like this for a week now.  The Witcher used to show on psnprofiles, but stopped earlier this year.  Just wondered if it was the 2 DLCs in the game that messed stuff up.

I even restarted this game a week ago to try to fix it :|

Edited by Lorajet

2 hours ago, mindaugelis said:

now shows only the PS3 trophies, why not show PS4, I would tick ticked Hiden trophy

You'll wanna run through everything on the first page as those trophies aren't visible on your PSN account either, so that means they're hidden in you privacy settings.

On 1 March 2017 at 9:24 PM, Lorajet said:

No. None of my games or trophies are set to hidden, whether on the PS3 or PS4.  Did a sync with the network.  Been like this for a week now.  The Witcher used to show on psnprofiles, but stopped earlier this year.  Just wondered if it was the 2 DLCs in the game that messed stuff up.

I even restarted this game a week ago to try to fix it :|

I'm having the same issue as well. None of my games are hidden on any platform and I even restarted one of them a couple of weeks ago and earned a trophy in it to. I have done everything stated in the first post as well so I was just seeing if anyone could help.

15 hours ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

I'm having the same issue as well. None of my games are hidden on any platform and I even restarted one of them a couple of weeks ago and earned a trophy in it to. I have done everything stated in the first post as well so I was just seeing if anyone could help.

Let me know if anything improves.  Drives me nuts that The Witcher will not show up on the list...earned trophies in The Witcher and other games to no avail.

• Like 1

Let me know if anything improves.  Drives me nuts that The Witcher will not show up on the list...earned trophies in The Witcher and other games to no avail.

Will do :) Do you think it could be something to do with leaving them blocked for a certain amount of time, for example over a year. Because my two games were hidden for just over a year, just like your Witcher 3, and won't appear on here, yet a game I hid and then unhid the next day appeared straight away. :S

Edited by RizzleAbbey12

I just went to experiment with the hidden thropy actions on my PlayStation and now I see I've 61 hidden thropy's on this site. But when I want to restore all these games it doesn't work out, what have I done?

1 minute ago, wlkownz said:

I just went to experiment with the hidden thropy actions on my PlayStation and now I see I've 61 hidden thropy's on this site. But when I want to restore all these games it doesn't work out, what have I done?

Are you earning a new trophy (in any game) after unhiding the games? Your profile won't update unless there is a new trophy to be added.

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

Are you earning a new trophy (in any game) after unhiding the games? Your profile won't update unless there is a new trophy to be added.

Nope no new ones been added on my thopy shelf. I was experiment it on games we're I've only 5% of completion or maybe less to see what it also does on this site, most games I sold.... Meh that's sad. But I won't get banned from this site thanks to it? Or kicked from the leaderbords? 

Just now, wlkownz said:

Nope no new ones been added on my thopy shelf. I was experiment it on games we're I've only 5% of completion or maybe less to see what it also does on this site, most games I sold.... Meh that's sad. But I won't get banned from this site thanks to it? Or kicked from the leaderbords? 

Any hidden trophies are removed from your profile and your stats are adjusted accordingly as if you never earned them, and if you unhide them they will be added back in. You won't get banned or removed from the leaderboards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

Any hidden trophies are removed from your profile and your stats are adjusted accordingly as if you never earned them, and if you unhide them they will be added back in. You won't get banned or removed from the leaderboards.

Okay thanks for the explanation.

20 hours ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Will do :) Do you think it could be something to do with leaving them blocked for a certain amount of time, for example over a year. Because my two games were hidden for just over a year, just like your Witcher 3, and won't appear on here, yet a game I hid and then unhid the next day appeared straight away. :S

Interesting thought and maybe you are right!  I think these games were hidden for quite a while so maybe that is it?  I keep checking the PS3/PS4 and nothing is hidden and I've been earning trophies in The Witcher and other games for the past 2 months.  

• Like 1

On 3/18/2017 at 11:08 AM, RizzleAbbey12 said:

So, the latest....did an online chat with Playstation and their solution was to rebuild the database on the PS4.  Had nothing to lose to did that.  No change.  Still missing trophies from Limbo, Broforce, Loadout and The Witcher 3.  Really think the problem is between the console and the PS server.....will keep you posted!  BTW, earned a trophy in Anna to see if that triggers anything....we will see. :hmm:

• Like 1

So, the latest....did an online chat with Playstation and their solution was to rebuild the database on the PS4.  Had nothing to lose to did that.  No change.  Still missing trophies from Limbo, Broforce, Loadout and The Witcher 3.  Really think the problem is between the console and the PS server.....will keep you posted!  BTW, earned a trophy in Anna to see if that triggers anything....we will see. :hmm:

Well that's a shame it didn't sort it out as I would have thought that would have done it:dunno: I think it could be as well but you think that Sony would have sorted it by now at least :facepalm: Okay, let me know if it works after you've updated. Fingers crossed^_^

For those having issues with trophies just not showing up on PSN no matter what you do, you may unfortunately be affected profiles from a major bug regarding hidden trophies that came up around November of last year, detailed here.

Since it's a Sony-side issue, I highly recommend all of you that are still experiencing this issue should go over to this thread on PlayStation.com and make a post describing that you tried everything and you think you're affected by what happened in November. Be sure to list all games affected on that thread.

Sorry there isn't much we can directly do, it was a frustrating bug and it's annoying to see people still may be having effects from it. :( 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I went over to the guides on how to unveil my hidden trophies..  still no clue what are my 25 hidden trophies.. must be a glitch.. I went over twice on my ps3 system to viewable all my games--ditto. Didn't resolve anything.. I missed the classic version of this site.. was easy to view my trophies now it glitches my trophies..

7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

For those having issues with trophies just not showing up on PSN no matter what you do, you may unfortunately be affected profiles from a major bug regarding hidden trophies that came up around November of last year, detailed here.

Since it's a Sony-side issue, I highly recommend all of you that are still experiencing this issue should go over to this thread on PlayStation.com and make a post describing that you tried everything and you think you're affected by what happened in November. Be sure to list all games affected on that thread.

Sorry there isn't much we can directly do, it was a frustrating bug and it's annoying to see people still may be having effects from it. :( 

Thank you for replying, :) I've posted on the thread so hopefully, they'll sort it as it still seems to be a problem for a lot of people on that thread.

@BlindMango Thanks for the information regarding the trophies.  I had no idea this was going on.  When chatting with Playstation I explained to them that I can see the trophies on my console, but they are not showing up on Playstation.com  under my account.  It appears to be a syncing issue between the console and the server. What was strange is that they could see my trophies and when I earned them; but could not explain why they would not show up on Playstation.com

@RizzleAbbey12.  Thanks for the moral support!  My next move is to delete the game and any saves from Loadout, replay the game and see if a trophy pops here.  Stuff like this drives me nuts :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lorajet said:

@BlindMango Thanks for the information regarding the trophies.  I had no idea this was going on.  When chatting with Playstation I explained to them that I can see the trophies on my console, but they are not showing up on Playstation.com  under my account.  It appears to be a syncing issue between the console and the server. What was strange is that they could see my trophies and when I earned them; but could not explain why they would not show up on Playstation.com

@RizzleAbbey12.  Thanks for the moral support!  My next move is to delete the game and any saves from Loadout, replay the game and see if a trophy pops here.  Stuff like this drives me nuts :lol:

It's okay and thank you for your support too!:D Let me know if it works and yeah it does me too. Safe to say I won't be hiding any trophies if/after it gets fixed for me:facepalm::D

Edited by RizzleAbbey12
  • Like 1

@RizzleAbbey12That is SO interesting!  So your trophies are showing at Playstation.com.  So much for my analysis of the problem xD  

Why I ever hid anything is beyond me...I never remember doing that.  I'll try my experiment with Loadout (I only had 1 trophy to begin with) so that should be an easy test.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

EDIT: So I've just looked on my account on PlayStation.com and all of my trophies are showing on there, even the hidden ones so I'm thinking that in my case, it may not be something to do the PlayStation servers.

You have to view it while logged out of your account, only you are able to see your synced hidden trophies while logged in

31 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

You have to view it while logged out of your account, only you are able to see your synced hidden trophies while logged in

That's right, I didn't remember that:facepalm: Sorry, that must have sounded really stupid haha. Well in that case, I've just looked and I can't see those games when looking at my trophies on my alternate account so it's definitely Sony:S

Edited by RizzleAbbey12