200th platinum suggestions

anduran4

Hard to tell.

Your list is 90% of my list. Resident Evil was my first platinum, Red Dead Redemption 2 my 175th and Silent Hill 2 my 5000th (its platinum name/description is "She would be proud", which is cool to dedicate to someone like I did)

My 200th platinum will be Demon's Souls Remake because I want it to be my first Ps5 platinum. 

Edited by X_Wizi_X
  • Like 2

RD2 is a great choice for a 200th platinum.

On my case, I never thought on milestones, and my only regrets are maybe Uncharted 3 as my 10th platinum (is a game that I didn't get the 100%...) and Prototype 2 as my 125th plat.

All my milestones came out playing naturally, for example my 100th plat is RDR, and is a great game and milestone, but my 99th plat was GT5 that maybe will be more interesting as a milestone.

1 - Driver: San Francisco

10 - Oddworl: Stranger's Wrath

20 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

30 - Deadly Premonition

40 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

50 - Final Fantasy X HD

75 - Tales from the Borderlands

100 - Red Dead Redemption

125 - Prototype 2

150 - Bulletstorm

175 - Wet

200 - Superhot

I got 200 plats in 11 years like the OP haha.

10 hours ago, anduran4 said:

Thanks!! 499 plats with a rarity under 40%? That's impressive! What's the plan for number 500?

I think you're right, that does sound like a headache. I think I'll leave it in the backlog for now lol.  Thanks for your help

I'm holding out for Ragnarok as Platinum 500. Big, triple A game and it is God of War 5. ???

21 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Witch mum the game, aka Bayonetta.

Just got DMC1 as my #150 and followed up with Bayonetta as my #151. Great game if you enjoy hack and slash. 

21 hours ago, TriadThunder-X said:

L3563f1.png

Only serious trophy hunters would have this as their milestone plat @BadAssMarine13 @FreshFromThaDeli

Turd Burgler from Duke Nukem Forever takes my pick for best trophy milestone ?

• Like 2

I didn't start planning plat milestones until 75, and even after I have a few that just happened. My biggest piece of advice is to either prep the milestone, or make sure it's something you're ok with playing exclusively for a while. My 125 milestone came because I was stuck on Shadow Warrior and wasn't willing to only play that. (Aer was fun, but not really a milestone type of game) I really wanted to make Catherine my 200th plat, so I prepped most of it, and then played some easy stuff when I was close (not EZPZ, but short games). Either way, try not to lock in on something that will stop you from gaming how you normally do. Other than that, pick what will make you happiest.

On 10/23/2022 at 6:39 PM, anduran4 said:

That's a really good suggestion, I do like the Wolfenstein games. However, I'm fairly certain I don't have the skills to get Mein leben. Most of my rarer trophies are obtained through stubborn persistence not skill lol.

You should reconsider doing Wolfenstein 2. The most meaningful and rewarding plats/100%’s (aside from your favorite games) are the games that will give you the biggest challenges (and yes you will most likely go through some hell). Also, once you do accomplish such a challenge, it could open up the floodgates and make you wonder what other games you can accomplish that you once thought you couldn’t or games you wouldn’t have considered playing with at all before.