Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

8 minutes ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Hi everyone, 

Hope everyone’s had a great Christmas and happy new year! I’ve finally managed to complete my first game. Yakuza: like a Dragon. I really enjoyed this game a lot. The story goes all over the place but is very engaging. I also really liked the turn based combat, even tho I usually find it hard to get into. It took me a long time to get ready for the True Final Millennium Tower, but yesterday I was finally able to beat it. Especially the leveling up grind took a lot of time. 

Next up I want to complete Police simulator. This shouldn’t take too long since I’ve made quite some progress already. I also want to play God of War. 

Have a good week everyone! 

1. Police Simulator: Patrol Officers - 42% —> 51%

2. Narita Boy - 16%

3. Sonic Frontiers - 15%

4. God of War Ragnarök - 5%

5. Yakuza: Like A Dragon - 75% —> 100% 

Swaps 0/3

good luck i do my backlog also +dlc but i have some where my progress is already high so i participate only when those games are done god of war 2018 41% assasins creed 2 95% lego jurrasic world 65 % assasins creed syndicate 74% assasins creed unity 65 %

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, neospoon said:

Update #3

- Hitman - 100% 2611.png

- Stray - 100%  :platinum: (278)

- MediEvil - 100% :platinum: (280)

- Final Fantasy VII Remake - 34%

- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist - 41%

Hitman - 100% 

Why on earth did I not keep playing this game when I first started it…?

I was not looking forward to playing this initially but man oh man this game is so good! Basically you have to stealth your way through levels eliminating targets as you go, while picking up different outfits and disguises to gain access to areas. There are so many ways to go at it and kill the targets which makes this a lot of fun. What I did to get all the trophies was play 1 DLC pack per day, already had the first two done a couple years back and went and finished the rest of them this week. I would love to play the other games in the series but they have the previous instalments as added DLC, which would make it really tedious and repetitive. Sadly this game comes without a platinum which is kind of a bummer especially with all the work involved to get everything done. Still it makes for a good 100%

Final Fantasy VII Remake - 34%

Because I was focusing on Hitman, I haven’t really played FFVIIR at all. I will go back at it for a bit before taking on Splinter Cell!

I might also go back to Horizon Zero Dawn and start working on the DLC again.

I’m having a blast playing these games and knocking them off my list, it’s very satisfying seeing my overall percentage go up :) 

Which is making this a good start for the Attack on Completion 2023 challenge!

I suggest everyone to play old games that are at a low percentage to get to it!!!

That’s it for now.

Keep ‘em coming and have fun!

that is something i going to do assasins creed 2 lego jurasic world assasins creed syndicate assasins creed unity al are stil not finished but since i am also in the events  i am now playing games and i dont let a single game unfinished even when it need a restart at first i always give up when something was not working in a game but now i just continue and with persona 5 royal platinum and diablo reaper of souls +dlc i found the fun back i may have lost gamesaves but life goes on so also with the games so good luck with the list i do mine 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zalcarezio said:

that is something i going to do assasins creed 2 lego jurasic world assasins creed syndicate assasins creed unity al are stil not finished but since i am also in the events  i am now playing games and i dont let a single game unfinished even when it need a restart at first i always give up when something was not working in a game but now i just continue and with persona 5 royal platinum and diablo reaper of souls +dlc i found the fun back i may have lost gamesaves but life goes on so also with the games so good luck with the list i do mine 

Just tackle the games one at a time and you’ll get them done! What I try to do is not play 2 of the same games in a series. If I’d finish for example an Assassins Creed game, I would move to something completely different afterwards like a racing or fighting game. Just to keep it interesting for myself and not get bored! :)

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, neospoon said:

Just tackle the games one at a time and you’ll get them done! What I try to do is not play 2 of the same games in a series. If I’d finish for example an Assassins Creed game, I would move to something completely different afterwards like a racing or fighting game. Just to keep it interesting for myself and not get bored! :)

okay i understand if i have done a game i dont sell them actually because i like to keep them everyonevis different some gamers actually sell the games once they are finished i have digital games for example and i just move on to the next one i got almost all the dlc from my games so then i dont buy anything anymore  only from wolfenstein 2 assasins creed valhalla far cry 6 and some other games that i dont have the dlc yet i really hate it when they are closing the online servers from fifa games and the other older games i got 3 fifa games in my trophielist i hope they add an option to remove trophies from the games