Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

On 12/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@AgentPenguin08 Congratulations on Platinum tier and completing the challenge!

@Kramers001 I've updated your badges from list 1. Also, you qualify for Bronze tier and more badges from your second list, but I can't put them on there until your first list is complete...so let me know when you've platinum'd Undertale for your 2/10 :)

@k0edb Here you go, hopefully that's accurate now.

• Like 4

@Copanele Sup man welcome back :) I'm confused though. You had an 8/10 before, what happened to that? Are you dropping that to do another 8 instead? If your old 8 is still good I'll bump you up to Silver tier on your second list, otherwise let me know and I'll keep you at Bronze with the above shown list of games. Also, any new badges for the second list besides the 3 shown here? Thanks

hGmMOTf.png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Copanele Sup man welcome back :) I'm confused though. You had an 8/10 before, what happened to that? Are you dropping that to do another 8 instead? If your old 8 is still good I'll bump you up to Silver tier on your second list, otherwise let me know and I'll keep you at Bronze with the above shown list of games. Also, any new badges for the second list besides the 3 shown here? Thanks

hGmMOTf.png

I completely missed that last post, you are right!Wrong quote 😂😂😂

I will update the previous post, yeah 8/10 is Marvel vs Capcom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

those are games i finished this year lego harry potter collection tekken 7 lego the hobbit lego marvel super heroes 1 dbz kakarot ps5 final fantasy type 0hd  these games are in the running for next game completions devil may cry 1 60% persona 5 original 38% digimon world next order21%  dmc 5 45% fall guys 28%ps4newversion and persona 3 portable 15% those games wil be next to finish 

Edited by maxfighter23___
  • Confused 1

@disaster500 Congratulations on moving up to Silver tier!

@dertswa687o Congratulations on Bronze tier on your 3rd list and 5 new badges!

Badge Leaderboards

Most Total Badges: Inuty (39 Total, 25 Unique)

Most Unique Badges: Inuty (39 Total, 25 Unique) -> dertswa687o (29 Total, 23 Unique)

@dertswa687o is now winning in the Most Unique Badges category

@DazzaFett To earn Mad Skillz the game must have the Racing or Fighting genre listed on its IMDB genre/theme section. "Hack and Slash / Beat 'em Up" won't qualify sorry.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2023 at 6:36 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@DazzaFett To earn Mad Skillz the game must have the Racing or Fighting genre listed on its IMDB genre/theme section. "Hack and Slash / Beat 'em Up" won't qualify sorry.

Hi again @Rebourne07, Thanks for the clarification. I do have another query now tho.  So I submitted my first list earlier in the year which included my games from 1-8/10 with my 8/10 being Asterix & Obelix XXL Romeastered on PS4. I have since completed Vanquish for my 9/10 (tho not submitted it yet) and only need to finish up a 10/10 however i have also been working on some other lists in the background as well being that they all contain games that have a Spooky badge on them so i would not be finishing any of them until October. Looking at where i could perhaps earn the Repeat Offender badge i thought i might go for Asterix & Obelix XXL again for the PS5 stack so that i could earn that badge and i noticed that it also carries the Fighting Genre so would qualify for the Mad Skillz as well. I wondered why then i did not put down the Mad Skillz badge on my first list when i completed the PS4 version and this is where the query comes from. So it seems that since earlier in the year when i completed and submitted the PS4 stack the Guide Writer has now changed the Guide difficulty to a 7/10 instead of an 8/10. Also the PS5 stack has had "Fighting" added to the Genre which it did not have before however the PS4 stack does not have this on its Genre although the games are identical.  So being that the Guide writer has now downgraded the difficulty does that mean that my currently submitted list which is in the Silver Tier does not now qualify and i will need to replace it with a different 8/10 game instead?  If i am allowed to keep it as an 8/10 however, being that fighting has now also been added as a Genre would it now count for Mad Skillz as well?  I have added links below which shows the Guide was updated on the 25th June 2023 along with the link that now shows it as a fighting game.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/11113-asterix-obelix-xxl-trophy-guide

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20258-asterix-obelix-xxl/

Edited by DazzaFett

@DazzaFett I hate when guide writers change their ratings after the fact. Since Asterix & Obelix XXL was an 8/10 before, you can use both the PS4 and PS5 versions as 8/10 regardless of when you do them. And since at least one version has Fighting on it, I'll add the Mad Skillz badge to your first list and again to your second listif you end up doing the PS5 version. 

Updated

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@DazzaFett I hate when guide writers change their ratings after the fact. Since Asterix & Obelix XXL was an 8/10 before, you can use both the PS4 and PS5 versions as 8/10 regardless of when you do them. And since at least one version has Fighting on it, I'll add the Mad Skillz badge to your first list and again to your second listif you end up doing the PS5 version. 

Updated

Many Thanks,  I will post my updated list soon as i already Finished Vanquish for a 9/10 and am looking to do my 10/10 soon, I was hanging on with the update as i was trying to decide if i wanted to use Vanquish as a 10/10 on another list (which was my initial plan) as i was going to do The Witness as the 9/10 on my first list however i thought that by putting Vanquish on the first list that it would also get me the Masochist Badge as well as and tho i was originally going to try for that on a different list i may not get around to completing that one now so want to grab as many badges on the 1st list as i can.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Wow now i am interested in the game. I thought as a souls like it would be more like a 6 or so. Looking forward to it but there are so many good games coming up :)

• Like 1

mk1.jpg

https://www.powerpyx.com/mortal-kombat-1-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Mortal Kombat 1 is a 3/10. This is a "preliminary rating" so if it changes then you can still use it as a 3/10 but also whatever he changes it to once the 5 million score tower trophy is figured out.

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1