Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

33 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Hello, I'm back again. I know most people are wondering who is this guy and why doesn't he understand the challenge rules. I haven't given up on my absurd challenge and haven't been idle in the last four months. I returned from hell with the platinum trophy for Diablo 2! Now I have to sprint to get through the last three games before the end of the year. Wish me sanity!

☠️10/10 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

☠️10/10 Dreadnought

☠️10/10 Earth Defense Force 4.1 The Shadow Of New Despair

☠️10/10 Earth Defense Force 2025

☠️10/10 Silent Hill 2

☠️10/10 The Evil Within

☠️10/10 Diablo 2: Resurrected

You're the GOAT dude!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Hello, I'm back again. I know most people are wondering who is this guy and why doesn't he understand the challenge rules. I haven't given up on my absurd challenge and haven't been idle in the last four months. I returned from hell with the platinum trophy for Diablo 2! Now I have to sprint to get through the last three games before the end of the year. Wish me sanity!

☠️10/10 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

☠️10/10 Dreadnought

☠️10/10 Earth Defense Force 4.1 The Shadow Of New Despair

☠️10/10 Earth Defense Force 2025

☠️10/10 Silent Hill 2

☠️10/10 The Evil Within

☠️10/10 Diablo 2: Resurrected

Absolutely outstanding!

Diablo 2: Resurrected in 4 months on top of the other six. That is some serious dedication right there.

Good luck on the next three.   

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Inuty said:

I know it is still some time before the event ends, but if you are able to Do that and if i am still on top of the leaderboard here.. i would Split the price money with you if @Rebourne07 allows it ;)

All depends if i win one of the challenges 😅

I appreciate that but it's really not necessary. Rebourne was kind enough to gift me a lifetime membership and that's more than enough.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

First post since May... five more games ticked off since then:

:platinum:    1/10:    Knightin+ (playstationtrophies.org)

274e.png   2/10:    Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (psnprofiles.com) 

:platinum:   3/10:    Maquette (platprices.com) 

:platinum:   4/10:    God of War: Ragnarök (psnprofiles.com) 

:platinum:   5/10:    Inscryption (platprices.com) 

:platinum:   6/10:    Jurassic World Evolution 2 (psnprofiles.com)

274e.png   7/10:    Solar Ash (playstationtrophies.org)

:platinum:   8/10:    Elden Ring (psnprofiles.com) 

:platinum:   9/10:    WipEout: Omega Collection (platprices.com) 

:platinum:   10/10:  Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (playstationtrophies.org) 

If anyone is on the fence about whether to play GOW: Ragnarök or Inscryption, I've linked my reviews for them in case you need an extra push. I adored them both; feel free to agree or to call me crazy. I should be posting an Elden Ring review soon, too.

I am more interested about your thoughts on Solar ash if you finish it. I have it on my list for a long time 😉

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Inuty said:

I am more interested about your thoughts on Solar ash if you finish it. I have it on my list for a long time 😉

I really enjoyed Solar Ash. I feel like there aren't a lot of games where the movement is the main focus, and it works well in this one. I know a lot of people were put off by it because of its short length and relatively high cost, but I enjoyed it enough that I felt it was worth it.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, dertswa687o said:

I really enjoyed Solar Ash. I feel like there aren't a lot of games where the movement is the main focus, and it works well in this one. I know a lot of people were put off by it because of its short length and relatively high cost, but I enjoyed it enough that I felt it was worth it.

Thanks for letting me know! I dont mind higher prices if a game present a unqiue and enjoyable gameplay and story. I will take a look into it for sure then 😉 

• Like 4

On 12/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@UnIvIIIrsum Congratulations on finishing your second list! I have no idea how you absolutely cram your lists full of badges lol You have the 3rd most badges on the board with only two lists lol Good job! Good luck on Silent Hill 2! That one's hard AF!

On 12/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@Inuty Congratulations on your FOURTH finished list!!!! That's amazing man, you're (obviously) still on top in the #1 spot. Also congrats on being the first person to earn the Spooky badge! I'm working on that one myself right now with RE4 Remake. 

• Like 3

@Rebourne07 Sounds Solid for me from the first read. I guess it makes sense to give away some badges only for platinum Tiers to be on the fair side and that Not everyone is just doing the easier games.

Not sure if you want to Do this but i would find it kind of interesting if you include a Hall of fame for the event. Who got the most badges in one list / in total for a year / most lists completed / won each year. (Not sure if you even can Do this from the past Events or if this kind of hard for all the years you did the event)

I just started with the event this year so these side facts would really interest me from the last years to make my own Personal goals for the event as well. For me i wanted to see how many lists i can complete in one year as my Personal challenge. I dont know since when the event is already going from the past but some of those facts would be nice to read :)

But I can totally understand if this is some kind of hassle hassleand will be voted down because of the workload haha

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Inuty said:

@Rebourne07 Sounds Solid for me from the first read. I guess it makes sense to give away some badges only for platinum Tiers to be on the fair side and that Not everyone is just doing the easier games.

Not sure if you want to Do this but i would find it kind of interesting if you include a Hall of fame for the event. Who got the most badges in one list / in total for a year / most lists completed / won each year. (Not sure if you even can Do this from the past Events or if this kind of hard for all the years you did the event)

I just started with the event this year so these side facts would really interest me from the last years to make my own Personal goals for the event as well. For me i wanted to see how many lists i can complete in one year as my Personal challenge. I dont know since when the event is already going from the past but some of those facts would be nice to read :)

But I can totally understand if this is some kind of hassle hassleand will be voted down because of the workload haha

Hall of Fame sounds like a great idea. I'll have to go over the past years results but I'll do that when I have some time. 

• Like 2