Attack on Completion 2023

Finished up 2022 with a completion of 57.68% so my goal for 2023 will be to reach 64%. That's a 6.32% increase, which is slightly higher than the 6% I was planning on doing but eh, close enough.

Starting PCG    57.68%
Previous Week -
Current PCG    57.68%

Goal = 64%

My plans for the first couple of months are to finish off some games that I only need 1 or 2 trophies in to platinum / 100%. Stuff like RE2 Remake, PS3 Limbo, etc. I'm also going to start a bunch of games I've been holding off on so my % is going to be, uh, interesting for the first few weeks. But my main goal for the first half of 2023 is to finally get the platinum trophy for Street Fighter V. With SF6 coming out in June, that gives me a firm date to get it done.

Good luck, everybody!

Edited by Static_Rook
  • Like 4

Happy new year everyone, may all your trophy wishes come true xD

Anyway, before I earn my first trophy in the new year, here are my starting stats.

START

77.93%

4324 unearned trophies

GOAL

84%

>4000 unearned trophies

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Geridian said:

edit I slept about it and like to join. Maybe I am able to improve with posting things.:D
@kingofbattle8174 As organizer of this event, are you okay with me joining this years instance of the event?
If not, no offense. 

Yup all you need is your starting Percentage and your goal and you are all set

• Like 1

so i play now fallen legion flames of rebellion its good story made some progress i unlocked a person in the game by defeating the person and now i going to be preparing for 1 life mode so i hope i can do the hard difficulty from fallen legion flames of rebellion and i continue with devil may cry 5

I will add 2 goals for this one.

1. A profile Completion % as everyone else.

Current stat - 57.48% with 528 games played.

GOAL FOR 2023 IS 70%

2. Virtual Reality games Completion %

Tracked by TrueTrophies. ( VR IS KINDA MY THING.)

https://www.(URL not allowed)/gamer/Prometheous101/goals

Will edit a screenshot later 

Current stat - 81.18% with 126 games started

GOAL FOR 2023 IS 95%

Will track this by myself + help of TrueTrophies.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

GOAL FOR 2023 IS 70%

GOAL FOR 2023 IS 95%

Vr is pretty sweet. I have the psvr and it is a blast to put on. Some of those games are great. I have not hooked mine up in some time, I should to play some Beat Saber. Good luck with your goals.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

GOAL FOR 2023 IS 70%

GOAL FOR 2023 IS 95%

i recommend the 2 i expect you to die games on VR. not played them, don't have a VR< but i have watched the intro numerous times and that alone probably would be enough to make you play. i'll put the intro in the spoiler (From the devs official youtube channel).

Spoiler

anyways enough about other people, about me.

Starting %: 23.23%

Goal %: 30%

increase by 6.77%

Unearned trophies: 1954

Good Luck everyone

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, maxfighter27 said:

i got a question if i add 1 of my new games woulth that decreas my completion rate because i want to get my completion up not down ?

It’ll make your completion go down a little, but if you complete that game you will have a higher % than you started with

You have a year to get your completion up, you can start a few new games as long as you’re also finishing them

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya

5 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

It’ll make your completion go down a little, but if you complete that game you will have a higher % than you started with

You have a year to get your completion up, you can start a few new games as long as you’re also finishing them

Okay thanks i now have the intend to finish games i have elden ring ufc3 vampyr the masquarede swansong wolfenstein2 the new collosus and so on i finish detroit become human and medievil 

9 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

If you earn the first trophy it will.

okay thanks 

1 got a question i want to start serieus with trophie hunting from this year onby 1 game at a time does that mean playing 1 game for days until the platinum trophie unlocks i started with trophie hunting when i unlocked the diablo reaper of souls and persona 5 royal but i want to start serieus with trophie hunting the other games i did before like color guardians i did not even have thought that i could trophie hunting and not only a few games i going to unlock platinum trophies from my games that i got so thats what i like to know is 1 game at a time for days until the platinum trophie unlocks because i am not so expirienced like the most gamers here  

It depends on the person(and sometimes the game). I usually focus on one game then move on, but I’ve got a friend that will play a few simultaneously so he doesn’t lose motivation.

Playing 1 game at a time allows you to focus on it and get really good with the mechanics, but can become very monotonous, especially for longer games.

Ultimately you’re playing/platinuming games for fun(hopefully), so you do you and find the way you enjoy playing.

• Like 1