Sly Ripper

Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

480 posts in this topic

Hello, I seem to have a problem with creating a trophy guide, I'm only getting the option for a gameplay guide now. I was beginning to work on a some trophies but I accidentally closed the window and I can't seem to be able to create a new one nor find the one I was working on.

Go to psnprofiles.com/guides/mine If you had already clicked create trophy guide and entered the description, your guide will be in this page.

Hello, I seem to have a problem with creating a trophy guide, I'm only getting the option for a gameplay guide now. I was beginning to work on a some trophies but I accidentally closed the window and I can't seem to be able to create a new one nor find the one I was working on.

Look at the navigation: https://psnprofiles.com/guides

For what game, and what settings?

I doubt the editor would work on an iPad anyway.

Call of duty World at War zombie DLC 3

Sly, i am heart broken

Seems to be working fine on my iPad.

Hey Sly, I was browsing the guides already posted and wondered if there was anyway to sort them into alphabetical order?

Great new feature! Keep up the good work...this is becoming my favorite game site.

Thank you Sly Ripper and IntenseFATE98, my apologies for overlooking the guides section right at the top =˘-˘= *embarrassed

No need for others sites now PSNProfiles has it all in one now.

Edited by Helena Harper

Well shit, that beats the new innovative feature I was going to bring to the site... :(

tumblr_lqwdwxzTMd1qdyfck.jpg

btw, NOTHING is as awesome as this tho! :D

Yesss, it's live! Everyone is gonna love guides, they are so fun to make actually! =D Once again, incredible job Sly! *Internet high-five*

Just checked a few out and god the lay out is without a doubt the best going around. This has just elevated PSNP to an even higher height above the other sites out there. Fantastic update, I'm tempted to write a guide of my own, this is great.

Thank you Sly Ripper and IntenseFATE98, my apologies for overlooking the guides section right at the top =˘-˘= *embarrassed

No problem :) Its gonna take a while for people to get used to the new system ;)

If i may i have some general questions:

- How is it going to be moderated? (Spam/Incorrect Guides Ect.)

- What's going to happen about duplicate guides?

- What happens if someone you trust with your guide deletes everything?

Amazing! Much better than other gameguide sites! And i´m busy with the MW2 Platinum, the guide is very helpful! :yay:

Hopefully soon a Borderlands 2 trophy guide :lol:

If i may i have some general questions:

- How is it going to be moderated? (Spam/Incorrect Guides Ect.)

- What's going to happen about duplicate guides?

- What happens if someone you trust with your guide deletes everything?

1) A guide team has been arranged to go through all the guides before it gets published. They will check for grammatical mistakes etc

2) Anyone can create a guide for any game, i.e- There can be more than one guide for a particular game.

3) I think you will get a notification to approve the edit done by the other editor, if you are the one who started the guide. (Not too sure about this, Sly may edit the OP with details about this).

Nice - site finally gets trophy guides ^_^

So I just noticed that when you're reading a guide all the trophies you've already earned have a green outline and the ones you haven't earned don't have an outline, that is a genius feature. Now there will be no second guessing on if you've earned a specific trophy or not.  

Parker

Awesome system, i never have to use any other trophies sites for anything anymore now, PSNProfiles has got it all!

Great job Sly!

So I just noticed that when you're reading a guide all the trophies you've already earned have a green outline and the ones you haven't earned don't have an outline, that is a genius feature. Now there will be no second guessing on if you've earned a specific trophy or not.  

Parker

I came up with that idea actually, glad you like it!  ;)

Ps3trophies.org is finally fearing the great and powerful psnprofiles.com

It's called Playstationtrophies.org now.

I came up with that idea actually, glad you like it;)

I certainly do. For the casual trophy hunter like myself who really doesn't keep track of my trophies it makes it so much easier to follow along with a guide. That was a fantastic idea, my good sir. 

Parker

It's called Playstationtrophies.org now.

True, however ps3trophies.org still redirects you there anyway so it doesn't really matter

and awesome update Sly!  :yay:

Nice addition to the site.  Thanks Sly :D

I love this new addition :yay:  Thank you Sly and everyone involved it looks so professional and I really like the layout as it is so easy to use :D