Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

Hello, I seem to have a problem with creating a trophy guide, I'm only getting the option for a gameplay guide now. I was beginning to work on a some trophies but I accidentally closed the window and I can't seem to be able to create a new one nor find the one I was working on.

Go to psnprofiles.com/guides/mine If you had already clicked create trophy guide and entered the description, your guide will be in this page.

Hello, I seem to have a problem with creating a trophy guide, I'm only getting the option for a gameplay guide now. I was beginning to work on a some trophies but I accidentally closed the window and I can't seem to be able to create a new one nor find the one I was working on.

Look at the navigation: https://psnprofiles.com/guides

Just checked a few out and god the lay out is without a doubt the best going around. This has just elevated PSNP to an even higher height above the other sites out there. Fantastic update, I'm tempted to write a guide of my own, this is great.

If i may i have some general questions:

- How is it going to be moderated? (Spam/Incorrect Guides Ect.)

- What's going to happen about duplicate guides?

- What happens if someone you trust with your guide deletes everything?

1) A guide team has been arranged to go through all the guides before it gets published. They will check for grammatical mistakes etc

2) Anyone can create a guide for any game, i.e- There can be more than one guide for a particular game.

3) I think you will get a notification to approve the edit done by the other editor, if you are the one who started the guide. (Not too sure about this, Sly may edit the OP with details about this).

So I just noticed that when you're reading a guide all the trophies you've already earned have a green outline and the ones you haven't earned don't have an outline, that is a genius feature. Now there will be no second guessing on if you've earned a specific trophy or not.  

Parker

• Like 4

So I just noticed that when you're reading a guide all the trophies you've already earned have a green outline and the ones you haven't earned don't have an outline, that is a genius feature. Now there will be no second guessing on if you've earned a specific trophy or not.  

Parker

I came up with that idea actually, glad you like it!  ;)

• Like 4

I came up with that idea actually, glad you like it;)

I certainly do. For the casual trophy hunter like myself who really doesn't keep track of my trophies it makes it so much easier to follow along with a guide. That was a fantastic idea, my good sir. 

Parker

• Like 2