Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

really, really nice! now i do have one suggestion: maybe the trophy guides for the trophies you already earned (the ones with green border) can be hidden, so you only see information that is relevant to you. maybe in the checklist at the top (where it sais collectible, grind, online coop etc) the trophies you have can be green to or crossed out? this way you can use the guide more like a checklist

i really really like the new guides! very nice!!!

• Like 1

really, really nice! now i do have one suggestion: maybe the trophy guides for the trophies you already earned (the ones with green border) can be hidden, so you only see information that is relevant to you. maybe in the checklist at the top (where it sais collectible, grind, online coop etc) the trophies you have can be green to or crossed out? this way you can use the guide more like a checklist

i really really like the new guides! very nice!!!

I don't think that can be done. If that is done, once you finish getting all the trophies, the guide will vanish. Poof! :P Crossing out the tags as you progress isn't gonna be possible IMO, but it's a good suggestion ;) 

Hey there, great addition, finally I can write easy to understand guides for people here before the super popular guys do so :D
The only problem for me is that when I click the big green button I can only see a pic of the button itself. Is there any chanche an admin could post me a link here? I really want to write a Bioshock Infinite guide asap :D

Hey there, great addition, finally I can write easy to understand guides for people here before the super popular guys do so :D

The only problem for me is that when I click the big green button I can only see a pic of the button itself. Is there any chanche an admin could post me a link here? I really want to write a Bioshock Infinite guide asap :D

You need to read the text above it.

• Like 1

It's awesome, Sly! =D

2) Anyone can create a guide for any game, i.e- There can be more than one guide for a particular game.

Why?

In general it's better to improve only one guide, instead of having multiple ones, isn't it?

Hey Sly

I have a question about the organization of the "directory(?)" links at the top of a guide.

I find some links unnecessary and I also find it confusing to get back to the game itself.

For example, I'll use my guide for Kingdom Hearts. It currently says this:

Guides > Kingdom Hearts Final Mix > Trophy Guide

Which is specifically: (Link to home guides page for all guides) > (not a link to the game, but all the guides for the game) > Text of guide type (Trophy Guide)

The order of this doesn't flow with regular game pages, plus, is the first link (the link to the home guide page for all guides) necessary since that is at the top navigation for the website and this person is looking at the guide for this game in particular? Shouldn't it be more like this? :

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix > Guides > Trophy Guide

Which would specifically be: (Link to GAME itself) > (link to all the guides for THIS GAME) > Text of guide type (Trophy guide)

If you don't get what I mean, click the links and it should be clearer.

Edited by BlindMango