Leaving store Jan 23rd

from the developer 

"Yes, I believe adding it to your library should allow you to continue playing it once it comes down. Valve has assured us that people who own the game will continue to have the ability to purchase the DLC from the in-game store, even after it comes down. The first 8 movies will remain free / unlockable by progress, but the bonus 4 DLC level packs will still require purchase to be able to play them."

Edited by MrShovelware
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I've got the game on Steam, but saw the news show up in my game section area: https://steamcommunity.com/app/795100/eventcomments/5738182472460262508/

Basically, comes down to licensing issues and all that. And yes, it states there it's across all platforms, so not just Steam being affected I'm afraid.

So those that still want to get the game, best grab it while you can.

Not sure if it affects the trophies and getting the platinum in the end with that daily puzzle thing.

Thanks for heads-up. Just bought it.

11 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I've got the game on Steam, but saw the news show up in my game section area: https://steamcommunity.com/app/795100/eventcomments/5738182472460262508/

Basically, comes down to licensing issues and all that. And yes, it states there it's across all platforms, so not just Steam being affected I'm afraid.

So those that still want to get the game, best grab it while you can.

Not sure if it affects the trophies and getting the platinum in the end with that daily puzzle thing.

Thanks ??

15 hours ago, quadboy_007 said:

It's a shame, was a really fun game!

I do hope the daily levels will remain playable after this, as it's required to play 13 daily levels in a row for a trophy.
Would suck for those who havn't played it yet.

i ponder why they announce when they shut the server 3 days past when one can at least get the time sensitive trophy :(.

here's hoping that doesn't get impacted would love to get that game done at some time.

Edited by Lordguwa

10 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Shame this is being given free on multiple platforms due to the delisting but still have to buy it on PSN. Lmao

It's not completely free. The Steam version is split into 12 episodes but only the first 8 are free.

Edited by Lance_87

On 1/14/2023 at 7:46 AM, Jason-DFG said:

I've yet to start on this game, is there any online related trophy's i should be aware off?

Nope

Also to Maahniac Q... No there no dlc. All the costumes are unlocked in-game my playing or doing the trophy requirements.

Edited by Zid960