The Official PSNP “Compile a Paragraph!” Challenge (Update - Winner selected, but feel free to post for fun!)

ZitMeatloaf

8 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

@Rebourne07, @Matrim_Drasgen, @Evil_Joker88, @Winston, I've really enjoyed participating in your challenges (still working on a couple of them, almost done with both!), I was thinking of you while writing this. I know @DrBloodmoney also has a challenge I haven't started yet, and there's probably others who might be interested... feel free to pass along to anyone you think might enjoy this.

What a freaking awesome idea! Holy!! This is seriously such a huge undertaking. I am going to compete but dang, sorting thousands of trophies is gonna be a pain. Lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Finch_III said:

I remember Phil and Jane. He's here, there, everywhere. Mr Popular, smooth talker, flirtatious. She was a good girl, no, the best girl. Kind hearted, inquisitive, committed. Just like that, there's a spark. Fireworks. We've all been there before.

The end of the first year, a happy accident. "It's a healthy baby boy!". Welcome to the family, son. Married – a very special day. Their lives were intertwined. "You and me, two souls together forever, till death do us part". 

Year 2, everything changes. Trapped, claustrophobia, the stresses were unbearable. Two years of this. Year 4, a momentary lapse of reason: the other woman, a bit on the side. The first, not the last. A knife to the heart; some wounds never heal. There was no turning back, why fight it?

"You don't have to do this. I want to talk about it. Don't go."

Easy? Not this time. She didn't want to, but it was inevitable, one way or the other.

"Goodbye," she quietly says

There's no way I can compete with that... uh... here's my current story-esque trophy cabinet.

YJVJtBs.png

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

There's no way I can compete with that... uh... here's my current story-esque trophy cabinet.

YJVJtBs.png

I think it's great to have a mix of styles! Yours reads much more like a poem, which is great, and the trophy cabinet presentation is really clever. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

that's cool though i wonder if @DrBloodmoney would want to compete as well using his story trophy cabint 

I like the concept of this event, but finding the time to compile one is rough…especially when it’s such a chore to navigate the trophy log on your profile!

• Like 1

I really enjoyed reading through everyone's entries! I know combing through your trophy lists just to make a paragraph or short story takes some significant time and effort, so a VERY BIG THANKS to everyone who has participated so far.

After reading through the posts, I found myself particularly impressed with Finch_III's story, and we have a winner! Congratulations @Finch_III, I'll be sending you a PM soon. Excellent work!

While the contest and giveaway is over, people can feel free to post additional entries for fun. I hope others will participate, and thanks again to everyone who already has. Happy compiling!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

I really enjoyed reading through everyone's entries! I know combing through your trophy lists just to make a paragraph or short story takes some significant time and effort, so a VERY BIG THANKS to everyone who has participated so far.

After reading through the posts, I found myself particularly impressed with Finch_III's story, and we have a winner! Congratulations @Finch_III, I'll be sending you a PM soon. Excellent work!

While the contest and giveaway is over, people can feel free to post additional entries for fun. I hope others will participate, and thanks again to everyone who already has. Happy compiling!

Thanks a lot! I had a lot of fun putting it together, so thanks for organising the competition (and the prize). :)