Big League

I just got black ops 2 today loaded up multiplayer for nostalgia, ended up on nuketown with a hacker that gave me 90% of the trophy list. Kinda pissed off I wanted to grind the trophies by myself but there is nothing I can do about it. Guess I’ll just platinum it soon.

13 hours ago, JoyfulRikky said:

It says it’s unobtainable but I see like 7 people have gotten it in the last year. I was wondering if it’s able to be done legit.

The only recent earners are either hackers or players who got hacked - there is no legitimate way to earn the Big Leagues trophy any more.

13 minutes ago, AliSoboh935 said:

I just got black ops 2 today loaded up multiplayer for nostalgia, ended up on nuketown with a hacker that gave me 90% of the trophy list. Kinda pissed off I wanted to grind the trophies by myself but there is nothing I can do about it. Guess I’ll just platinum it soon.

If you get flagged for that list, you will be told by the CRT to hide it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

12 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The only recent earners are either hackers or players who got hacked - there is no legitimate way to earn the Big Leagues trophy any more.

If you get flagged for that list, you will be told by the CRT to hide it.

Sorry I’m still new, but how do I know if I got flagged and how do I hide it .

1 hour ago, AliSoboh935 said:

Sorry I’m still new, but how do I know if I got flagged and how do I hide it .

You will know you have been flagged, because a big red box will appear on your site profile, which says "You have been flagged for X games". If you do get hacked mid-game, the best thing to do, is immediately switch off your console so the trophies don't get a chance to sync, then turn it back on, nuke our profile then recreate it and the hacked trophies will be gone but if you let the trophies sync, your only option is go hide the list and write off the game because the flag won't be lifted in this situation if someone does actually flag you:

All the other dispute rules can be found here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/5239-flagged-game-disputes/

• 2 months later...

It seems more people on Twitter (xbox) get into league play matches, so lets hope it will be possible on ps3

Just now, TheRetroManiac said:

If it gets fixed, it will be XBOX only as the matchmaking has been fixed, and they will not fix the PS3 servers not at a cost to them and not only that there are no more PS3 patches so if it requires a patch then you're shit out of luck.

I don't think it should be patch related if it is server related

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CharlesB753 said:

Content creators are playing on 360. Any chance PS3 is back up and running? 

Speaking for BO3, Gorod Krovi Easter Egg was once broken, around BO4’s release. It first got fixed for PC and later on Treyarch worked on a patch for PS4/XONE and fixed the easter egg.

If League Matches was available for X360 now, I believe this can be the case for PS3 and PC sooner or later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Speaking for BO3, Gorod Krovi Easter Egg was once broken, around BO4’s release. It first got fixed for PC and later on Treyarch worked on a patch for PS4/XONE and fixed the easter egg.

If League Matches was available for X360 now, I believe this can be the case for PS3 and PC sooner or later.

Difference this time though Treyarch haven't done anything, it's Microsoft that have fixed stuff. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Difference this time though Treyarch haven't done anything, it's Microsoft that have fixed stuff. 

Ahh, I see… Thanks for pointing out.

I also saw that old CoD titles becoming best selling games for XBOX and XONE Series X being sold out too.

Wishing the same thing for the Sony side, and possibly a backwards compatibility/PS3 emulator in the future as well (however this will be tough due to PS3’s hardware architecture) since not all countries have access to PS3 game streaming/PS+ Premium.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
added CharlieIntel’s tweet
  • Like 1

If it's going to be an update on their own servers, it would work but otherwise @Needles is unfortunately right. At this point we're lucky the PS3 Store and PSN  connection (including trophy syncing) is still supported and operational.

Edited by Letenko
  • Like 1