Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ahmedelebiary

OMG FINALLY !

26 posts in this topic

A Handball Game !!! wooooow thats awesome .. :yay: since i am a handball fan i am getting this. who else will ? 

I don't even know what handball

I had to play it back when I was in school. It's like soccer but with a smaller round ball and you pass it around. Haha.

I had to play it back when I was in school. It's like soccer but with a smaller round ball and you pass it around. Haha.

Yeah. But thats called European Handball, but i hardly doubt this game is about the 2 or 4 square handball you play with a tennis ball.

Yeah. But thats called European Handball, but i hardly doubt this game is about the 2 or 4 square handball you play with a tennis ball.

We called it bambi with a king, queen, jack and bambi and sometimes even 6 squares lol

This brings back memories

We called it bambi with a king, queen, jack and bambi and sometimes even 6 squares lol

This brings back memories

We had the same system, but it was Joker instead of bambi, and if you lost in Joker you were out, and the next person was in.

Yeah memories for me as well lol

We had the same system, but it was Joker instead of bambi, and if you lost in Joker you were out, and the next person was in.

Yeah memories for me as well lol

Yeah exact same concept, wow thats awesome

Now if they could only make a game for underwater basket-weaving...

I will be playing this for sure cause handball is very popular in my Country- Croatia :)

Ahh man I was really hoping they were going to make a synchronized swimming 2014. I can only dream of being in control of 14 fat women swimming under water all doing the same shit.. ahh man Handball 2014 it is. ;/ I'll play it, but only because there's no swimming.  

If the pricing is realistic, I'll probably buy it :) 

i probably will get this since i like watching European Handball when the Summer Olympics are on

Could be interesting. I've tried all the other sports games so if the price is reasonable will give it a go.

Maybe. I have to read some reviews first. Since I haven't played any other handball games (I don't know if there exists any other handball game actually) I want to read something about the gameplay and whether it is good or not. Also, I hope it has a reasonable price.

i played this at school and i would of loved it if people stopped hogging the damn ball :angry:

Why is everyone making fun of handball?

what Country's is this game coming out in?

I thought it was a masturbation simulator tbh..

Have you ever played handball?