Renaissance Man trophy unobtainable. (FIXED)

TheGreaterMoose

1 hour ago, Obito-Uchiwa10 said:

According to this forum here in French the online will work, only the trophies on a personalized card would not be spankable.

https://www.psthc.fr/viewtopic.php?t=33639&start=30

If it's true, genuine earners will show up within the next couple of days but I have my doubts that thread is legit 🤔.

1 hour ago, Obito-Uchiwa10 said:

I don't know how the translator translated this, but on the forum I gave it indicates that the multiplayer was restored but not the custom maps...

When I requested translation from ChatGPT it returned this response below, although we need someone who speaks French to confirm/clarify things.

Hello everyone, I'm posting this message to inform you that the online mode is currently working to unlock trophies (Only the trophy where you have to play on a custom map is impossible to achieve at the moment :/). Is there a possibility for some to join me in completing them? Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Obito-Uchiwa10 said:

I have just had confirmation that support for the game no longer exists, if it corrects the problem it will be a third party team that will fix it.

That essentially means the servers are toast and never getting fixed - the same goes for FC2 :(. This is what the current situation is with both games:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Never say never. We had similar "confirmation" from EA that GRID (2019) would not be delisted, as well as "confirmation" of various Ubisoft server closures that happened and were seemingly reversed..

Given the length of time elapsed since the issue first occured, however.. it doesn't look/sound good.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Arsentio said:

Im still believing in FC2 revival 😆

Me too! I regret not doing it when they announced the AC shutdowns so much :/ But anyways, it's likely it'll go up, as soon as the X360 version'll be fckd up. The servers are working, but there appears to be a conflicting code between those versions. That's all

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...