Renaissance Man trophy unobtainable. (FIXED)

TheGreaterMoose

5 minutes ago, Sebulba2000 said:

Don't be so pessimistic. Ubisoft is known to randomly revive dead games. There's still hope, but we might have to wait for a bit. I believe Rayman Legends for X360 has recently been turned back on (2 weeks ago, I think).

This company is unpredictable, sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way.

I truly hope you're right and that I'm wrong about this but Ubi's recent track record with FC 2 & 4 isn't giving me much reason to be hopeful :(.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Aeoniotita said:

I didn't expect to find people here still discussing this but given that a lot of people join my sessions (which is surprising since Far Cry 6 is dead) I thought to give it a try. How in the world is this issue still not resolved?

Simple, Ubisoft don't give a damn - they would would much rather you buy FC 5 or 6 then go back to the older entries where there's little or no money to be made.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 10:16 PM, thanatos_razl009 said:

While I wait in hope it will be fixed, I am enjoying exploring and experiencing the story.

I was like you.................................................................... since May of last year!!!

Edited by de-jame-solo
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, PanBuk69 said:

Looks like it's fixed now. Was able to finish an Outpost match.

You sure that they actually fixed it? I have to ask cause a vast majority of us have waited several months for actual news on resolving this issue. Anyone getting the trophy beforehand would be considered a cheater and flagged.

I also ask cause I got the PS3 version of this game and haven’t started it yet due to this thread.

31 minutes ago, Gabba1990Gabba said:

Anybody know if the other online trophy is still available to get? The map browser one. Been holding off starting this because of the online not working

No. Map browser says ''no maps found'' or ''This Far Cry 4 service isn't available, Please try again later'' when searching.

Probably have to contact Ubisoft about that one but not sure if it helps.

Edited by ZKVJK
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1