Renaissance Man trophy unobtainable. (FIXED)

TheGreaterMoose

On 12/10/2023 at 11:50 AM, iXanon said:

Never say never. We had similar "confirmation" from EA that GRID (2019) would not be delisted, as well as "confirmation" of various Ubisoft server closures that happened and were seemingly reversed..

Given the length of time elapsed since the issue first occured, however.. it doesn't look/sound good.

See? .. SEE?!!? 😁

Now we just need them to fix the other trophy... 😅

• Like 3

Now some of you can finally stop pointing out what was an obvious hacker/cheater of a player as an indication if the trophy has been fixed. This is what I was saying months ago, when this is finally fixed, you'll see tons of players unlocking it back to back, not some sporadic unlock spaced months apart.

• Like 3

I just found my disc copy and put it in my ps5. I havent done the campaign at all yet. I hit 'battles of kyrat' and I'm getting an error. 

Does campaign status or ps5 matter? Is it already broken again? 

Edit: If anyone is dumb like me, I installed the Valley of the Yetis dlc and that allowed me to connect. Not sure if MP is only tied to that or if it was just dumb luck. 

Edited by GunfighterHefty
Solved

1 hour ago, imminent-file5 said:

We just need to bring enough awareness for the map browser issue.

Just opened a Ubisoft support ticket, you guys should too. 

Same.

Unfollowing this thread and turning my attention to the Community Surprise one lol...

• Like 1

I just know this will break again before I get around to tracking down my copy of FC4 😅

I think I loaned it out but actually remembering to get it back next time I swing around to where it (possibly) is... well, wish me luck.

• Like 1