My… Precious Trophy Thoughts?

Seems like a pretty straightforward game with some stealth elements. What really got my attention is the gold trophy where you need to beat the game without dying.

Outside of that, there’s also some collectible trophies in here as well (especially stealing food), so I’m thinking this game will take about 2 playthroughs, unless you can back up your save and get everything in one playthrough. I’m gonna wait and see on that, but what does everyone else think?

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123

9 hours ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

I hope it plays alright, even if it's similar to the Styx games, the stealth genre has been lacking for years now.

I first heard about this game a couple years ago and I mentioned it to a friend. He said I should check out Styx if this game interests me due to it being heavily stealth-oriented. Got both heavily discounted on PC and loved them. Really interested in this game, too, if it's heavily reliant on stealth. Imagine getting a Harry Potter game (Hogwarts Legacy) and a Lord of the Rings game (Gollum) only months apart (or weeks if you're like me and play on PS4). And while I've enjoyed HL so far, further imagine if Gollum is a banger, too...

Edited by Pirelli913
  • Like 1

Complete the game without dying might be tricky unless you can manually save, or if it’s like some games where you can hit “Quit to Main Menu” instead of “Continue” and the death won’t count.

Some of the previews talked about sections where if you’re seen at all it’s considered a fail state or game over.  Hopefully that’s just the preview build or during a stricter tutorial section.

Edited by SolidDiablo

2 hours ago, Anke said:

Is it just me or has there not been a single article or video about this game in the past few months?

It hasn't gotten as much attention as other games but there has been news here and there.  And if you google "Gollum game previews" you can find previews done by various sites in late March/early April.