FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

A little help guys:

If I get platinum in this way, wouldn't it be against the terms of the site? bc If it's not wrong, I might try it.

I know people whose profiles on the site were (flagged) in the games like GTA V on PlayStation 3 for the same reason, which is they joined a player or a group of players in order to reach level 100 with one click or something like that!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PeacefulGuy0 said:

A little help guys:

If I get platinum in this way, wouldn't it be against the terms of the site? bc If it's not wrong, I might try it.

I know people whose profiles on the site were (flagged) in the games like GTA V on PlayStation 3 for the same reason, which is they joined a player or a group of players in order to reach level 100 with one click or something like that!

It would help if you read the very first post, as that has been addressed already.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, whitee_1992 said:

Hosting. Auto Server region. WIll turn off for the night in about 90 mins or so.

Seems folk were having issues popping when in game with me, I dno if it worked for anyone, apologies all. I have no idea what it could have been. Anyway, sleep time!

Good night everyone!

1 hour ago, Dry said:

Auto (automatic) is just whatever server matches your PSN account's country chosen upon creation. I see yours is in the United Kingdom so really you're just hosting from the European in-game region.

Mine is set to Australia (as that's where I'm at, of course) so when I select auto it's no different to choosing the Australian region in-game.

I see, apologies, I have a lack of knowledge when it comes to techy things like this.

For what it's worth, here's what worked for me and another friend:

Screenshot_20230710-191016_Discord.jpg?w

I'm not sure how sticky this post will be but if there's any corrections to be made, just @ me or quote my post.

Hope as many of you that wanna get this quickly and hassle free get to do it and pay no mind to haters, let everyone do their own thing according to their own preference. :)